NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Los Altos, CA, United States, 2009/10/05 - Automated provisioning, enforceable security policies, and user activity tracking provide government and commercial organizations with full auditable USB lifecycle control.
IronKey, maker of the world’s most secure flash drive, today announced the launch of IronKey Enterprise Server v2.0, an innovative and highly-scalable on-premise solution for managing IronKey Enterprise flash drives. IronKey Enterprise Server features active malware defenses and identity services with remote management capabilities. The IronKey Enterprise Server delivers unprecedented mobile data security to enterprise and government organizations and comprises a robust, policy driven management environment that scales to thousands of users.
IronKey Enterprise Server Highlights:
• Enforceable security, access control policies and user device recovery provides organizations with unparalleled centralized management that is necessary in meeting audit and regulatory requirements;
• Automated provisioning and lifecycle management features lower the total cost of ownership and simplify the scalability of large scale deployments;
• The capability to lock the flash drive or destroy the data provides complete data leak protection of intellectual property, confidential and proprietary data;
• Remote administration, policy enforcement and update capabilities provides unprecedented management control for all deployed devices;
• Active anti-malware service prevents worms from spreading.
Supporting Quote: "As security threats and compliance requirements continue to increase, it is imperative that organizations implement and enforce comprehensive mobile data security policies," said Dave Tripier, chief marketing officer at IronKey. "The IronKey Enterprise Server provides the management capabilities required to gain control of USB drive usage, and ensure protection of the data stored on them, no matter where they may roam. If a device is lost or stolen, administrators may deny access, disable the device or remotely destroy it. The Enterprise Server provides an unprecedented level of mobile data security by combining the world's most secure USB flash drive with centralized management, tracking and remote administration."
The IronKey Enterprise Server v2.0 is currently shipping. For more information, please visit ironkey.com or read the data sheet.
IronKey's award-winning products and services combine the world's most secure flash drive with the world's most powerful USB management software. IronKey's USB flash drives (IronKey.com) bring the power of authentication, encryption, identity management and privacy to government, businesses and consumers in 23 countries. IronKey's management software and associated services allow enterprises of all sizes, government agencies, the military, and other organizations to take back control of the mobile data that has been leaking out of their organizations due to the uncontrolled proliferation of USB drives. IronKey products are FIPS 140-2, Level 3 validated. With IronKey, organizations centrally administer, remotely manage, and enforce policies on thousands of devices located anywhere in the world. Thousands of customers use IronKey, including Fortune 500 companies, enterprise organizations in financial services, healthcare and legal markets, as well as government agencies, including FEMA, NATO and DHS.