NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Watford, Herts, United Kingdom, 2009/09/21 - Vonaq Ltd., a provider of handheld ADSL testers, today announces the launch of the VoIP Test Application for its QuickTest 500 ADSL2+ Tester.
In addition to providing easy to use ADSL Line testing, the QuickTest 500 is now the ideal tool for testing VoIP services being carried over the broadband connection. This cost effective tool is ideally suited to both Service Providers and Installers.
• Allows you to easily install, maintain and troubleshoot VoIP services;
• It is simple to check for problems such as excessive Jitter and Delay;
• The Outgoing and Incoming Call tests allows you to quickly check the service is configured correctly;
• Connection problems can be resolved using the SIP Protocol Analyser;
• Call Quality problems are also recorded in the RTP Event Trace log.
Example of RTP Jitter Result on the LCD display:
“Many of our customers have rolled out, or are in the process of rolling out, Triple Play Services. Combined with the existing IPTV Test capability, the launch of the QuickTest VoIP Test Application means that we are able to provide our customers with the most cost effective and easy to use Triple Play Test solution in the market.” said Richard Petrie, Managing Director, Vonaq Ltd.
The QuickTest 500 ADSL2+ Tester is a low-cost, robust handheld device which makes ADSL line testing rapid and simple.
Vonaq Ltd (vonaq.com) designs, develops and manufactures low-cost telecoms test equipment for TELCO’s, local loop un-bundlers, maintainers, installers and manufacturers. With distributors in UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Vonaq Ltd can help you test and maintain your network in the most cost effective way, wherever you are.