NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Charlottesville, VA, United States, 2009/09/14 - OpenQ continues best practice leadership in life sciences technology and information through sponsorships and presentations at upcoming industry conferences in compliance, IIT, and KOL management - OpenQ.com.
OpenQ is pleased to announce its continued partnership with CBI and ExL as a sponsor and will be presenting at upcoming conferences taking place in the United States this Fall. Each event is designed to foster the exchange of best practices and ideas within the bio-pharmaceutical and medical device fields. Each of these conferences supported by openQ has historically been both informative and engaging, bringing together highly regarded experts from every field in the industry. With dramatic changes underway in the compliance and business landscapes, new insights are needed to meet those challenges in compliance, IIS and KOL engagement. OpenQ is excited to help bring those insights forward to conference attendees. Come see us at the following venues:
• September 16-17, 2009: ExL’s 5th Annual MSL Best Practices: Bringing Maximum Value to the KOL, Company and Industry at the Omni San Diego, California.
• November 9-10, 2009: CBI’s 6th Annual Defining Appropriate and Effective Interactions with Thought Leaders and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The openQ Platfom
The openQ platform includes breakthrough tools and research to identify trends, organizations and key individuals who impact adoption and scientific dialogue while ensuring compliance. The company’s easy to use technology provides instant access to vital market information updated in real time. The openQ platform includes the following on-demand information and software tools:
• openIdentify – the only real time KOL identification solution for marketing, medical affairs and R&D, backed by over 500 million records of dynamically updated information;
• openPresenter – the only slide management solution to ensure complete online and offline speaker compliance;
• openProfile – the leading information solution to support competitive intelligence and medical and marketing program planning;
• openKOL – for marketing teams to successfully engage KOLs;
• openMSL – the leading solution for managing field medical organizations;
• openSpeaker – for Speaker selection and speaker bureau management;
• openIIT – for IIT compliance, submission and approval workflow.
In its sixth year of rapid growth, openQ (openq.com) serves its customers from various locations across North America, South America, Europe and Asia and a client list that spans the globe. The continued interest of life science companies in openQ's products has led them to expand their client base fourfold since 2006. The company serves eight of the top ten pharmaceutical companies and three of the top five medical device companies worldwide.