GoECart.com™, a leading provider of on-demand ecommerce solutions, today announced the release and general availability of GoECart™ 6.0. This latest version of GoECart delivers web merchants the total package for their ecommerce needs—a fully managed, flexible, and robust online store solution that includes a slew of features and tier 1 on demand data center hosting.
"We are delighted to declare this important milestone and to extend this host of valuable new GoECart features to our customers and business partners, said Manish Chowdhary, CEO of GoECart.com "GoECart 6 gives web merchants a more effective, complete, and hassle-free alternative for managing their ecommerce sites while at the same makes shopping more enjoyable for thousands of buyers on GoECart-powered sites.”
GoECart 6 provides online store owners with all of the technology and infrastructure needed to rapidly and cost effectively set up, manage and grow a web-based business. In addition to user-friendly ecommerce site administration tools, sales-friendly marketing and customer service tools, an award-winning search engine friendly software architecture, true tier-1 ecommerce hosting, and affordable pricing, GoECart also provides a complete online store website that is simple to customize—with absolutely no HTML or programming experience required.
The release of GoECart 6.0 could not come at better time for web merchants, with the outlook for online sales poised for more robust and steady growth than ever before. According to market research firm Forrester®, online retail sales will grow from $172 billion in 2005 to $329 billion in 2010. This amounts to a 14 percent compounded annual growth rate over the next five years.
GoECart 6.0 packs in more than 200 features designed to help merchants succeed online. Highlights of the latest software version include:
1. Fully managed shopping cart with tier 1 ecommerce hosting
2. Easy-to-customize ecommerce storefront—without HTML knowledge
3. Intuitive Administration Panel with customizable “My Favorites” navigation
4. Search engine friendly architecture—while other online stores are penalized for dynamic URLs, GoECart-powered e-commerce websites are highly friendly to search engines, resulting in more traffic!
5. Innovative marketing and merchandising features include coupons and gift certificates, tell-a-friend functionality, and affiliate programs
6. Integrated customer service and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
7. Support for all leading payment processors and shipping carriers
8. Data Feeds for Comparison Shopping Engines—merchant product information is automatically streamed to popular online marketplaces like Yahoo® Shopping, Froogle™, Shopzilla™, BizRate®, Shop.com™ and Shopping.com™
9. Enterprise-class, fast, and intelligent product catalog search comparable to the likes of Google™
For detailed features information, merchants can visit GoECart’s website at goecart.com.
Availability & Pricing
GoECart 6.0 is available immediately. Recognizing that merchants have unique needs, four distinct pricing plans now provide merchants with even greater affordability and flexibility regardless of their business model. For example, a new “Titanium” plan bundles in GoECart’s powerful add-on modules that include full integration with QuickBooks®, the PayFuse® and Authorize.net® Payment Gateway Solution, UPS® Online Tools, Gift Certificates and Enterprise Class Web Analytics Package —along with other advanced features. To complement the plans, GoECart also offers an ideal blend of value-added professional services that include ecommerce consulting, discounted merchant accounts for online credit card processing, search engine marketing, custom programming, graphic and web design, training and education, and more.
Since its inception in 2000, GoECart has been a trusted choice for web merchants around the world. Today, GoECart powers hundreds of online store web sites and serves a broad customer base across many industries. Clients range from single-person operations and small businesses to giant brand names like Bose® Corp, Pitney Bowes®, and New Balance®. Earlier this year, GoECart was named a CODiE Award finalist for "Best eCommerce Solution" by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). The prestigious award is the leading honor for the high tech industry's finest products and services. Merchants interested in GoECart can visit GoECart’s website at goecart.com for more information, an online demo, and even a fully functional 30-day free trial.
GoECart and GoECart.com are trademarks of GoECart.com. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.