Optimizing the supply chain has become a competitive necessity in virtually every industry and this strategy is particularly crucial to cold storage and distribution suppliers, who face many unique challenges.
Food, flowers, pharmaceuticals, chemicals – perishables are high-profile, potentially high-profit products. But reaping their rewards requires special attention and if managed right, the “cold chain” can make a company’s fortune.
The China Supply Chain Council's inaugural Cold Chain China Summit will take place on July 12 in Shanghai, China, and will provide an invaluable opportunity for delegates to discuss the challenges involved in the cold chain process and understand best practice for handling, transporting and storing temperature-sensitive products in China.
This conference will feature keynote addresses by recognized logistics executives, case study presentations from major corporations and panel discussions led by top experts:
▪ Fanny Xu, Supply Chain Associate Director, Greater China, Johnson & Johnson Medical
▪ Darui Zhang, General Manager, Bright Dairy Division, Shanghai Speed Fresh Logistics
▪ Guy Tran, Supply Chain Manager, Auchan Hypermarkets
▪ Bill Tang, Fresh Supply Project Manager, Hymall Tesco
▪ William O’Brien, President, Greater China, Havi Food
▪ Chris Catto-Smith, RSCS
▪ Steven Wolfe, General Manager, AllFresh Technologies
▪ Manfred Bernitt, Country Manager, Germanischer Lloyd
▪ Dominique Binckly, Senior Vice-President, Asia Pacific, Psion Teklogix
▪ Mark Parlane, VP, Retail FMCG, Asia Pacific, Linfox
▪ Benoit Danse, Export Manager, Olivo SAS
▪ Theo W.M. van Sambeeck, Direcor of the European Division, World Food Logistics Organization
▪ Michael Higgins, Global Director of Strategic Marketing & Business Development, Ingersoll Rand’s Climate Control.
Other speakers will be added over the next several weeks and this list will continue to expand until July 12. If you are interested to contribute to the program and speak, contact us.
Who & Why You Should Attend
▪ Senior Managers in Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, Warehousing and Quality Compliance;
▪ Manufacturers, Retailers, Wholesalers involved in cold chain logistics and distribution in China;
▪ Logistics Service Providers involved in temperature-controlled logistics both within China and internationally;
▪ Solution Providers & Consultants in China.
To stay on track with latest developments and to network with other professionals examining the cold chain in China, this is an event you cannot afford to miss this year!
For additional conference information or to obtain press credentials to attend the event, please contact Max Henry at +86 21 51021617 or 51021618 or email mhenry[.]supplychain.cn
About The Council
The China Supply Chain Council provides operational knowledge and contacts in the field of supply chain management. The Council's membership, newsletters, benchmark surveys, research reports and educational events support Top 1000 manufacturers and retailers’ executives - and the solution providers and the consultants who serve them.