NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Mountain View, CA, United States, 2009/08/12 - New offering features user-friendly services designed to help business owners close sales quicker, build business, boost revenue and gain operations efficiencies.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the failure rate of newly formed business – in their first year – exceeds 50%. It is no surprise then that small businesses continually evaluate every aspect of their operation to look for new ways to improve productivity, prosper, and become profitable. FonGenie puts a sharp focus on developing a creative, user-friendly service that will help small businesses and retailers increase revenue, reduce costs and grow the business while boosting profits.
FonGenie provides sales support and customer/sales analytics in a single comprehensive web-based platform. No customer hardware is required. It provides superior customer experience over the entire sales cycle -- without replacing the all-important human interaction so crucial in satisfying even the most demanding customers. With FonGenie all incoming calls are managed with a professional customizable greeting and an easy-to-configure menu of options that handles the businesses’ most frequently asked questions quickly and easily. These efficiencies allow the business owner to focus on more critical business tasks.
Most important, FonGenie enables the business to further enhance the customer experience through a simple, state-of-the-art text-to-speech engine. Business owners can now effectively target callers with daily specials and incentives that are proven to work and generate added sales. FonGenie’s easy-to-monitor advanced reporting and analytic capabilities track all of the relevant information, including who called, what menu items they listened to prior to making a reservation or ordering, or how many callers needed to learn the business address or hours of operation. Early customers have seen FonGenie increase their sales by more than 15 percent on average, and profits by an even higher rate.
"To be successful, many small businesses need to be extremely efficient and avoid activities that divert time and resources away from their core focus of customer service and improved selling of their products or services,” said FonGenie founder and CEO, James Im. "FonGenie’s mission is to eliminate many of the time-consuming communications-related hassles experienced by many small businesses today and help the owner boost productivity and profits.”
FonGenie offers many features and benefits, such as:
• Affordably priced for small and retail businesses. It is a web-based solution, with no special equipment purchases to be made or hardware to install. Businesses can be up and running in minutes!
• Provides fully customizable greetings, menu prompts, after-hour messages to callers, voicemail, Twitter integration for on-the-fly updates, and analytics and reporting that tracks the interactive interests of all incoming calls.
• Designed to give users a high level of menu flexibility that provide a custom fit for each business’s customer profiles and needs.
• Proven to end distracting and unnecessary inbound sales calls that disturb business flow.
• Designed to both fine-tune messages that answer routine inquiries and promote special offerings that boost incremental sales.
• Built on a highly intuitive text-to-speech translator that is designed to make updates fast and easy. The message will be understood and can be updated via the intuitive web-based GUI, text messaging (SMS), and even a Twitter account!
• The greeting information can easily be updated, giving fresh content to calling customers as often as the business owner chooses. Real-time reporting and analytics show the users how effective their campaigns are so they can be modified for maximum effect.
“FonGenie is designed for business owners who want more than just an answering system and respect their customers’ time and informational needs,” Im added. “FonGenie effectively gives their customers the ability to be transferred directly to any number the user chooses for reservations, sales, etc., even cell phones making the FonGenie service highly versatile for a variety of businesses. It also gives calling customers the option to get answers to frequently asked questions, quickly and easily without interfering with normal business routines.”
FonGenie is currently offering trial licenses as part of a formal product launch program. At general release, FonGenie’s service will be offered on a monthly subscription basis.
To learn more about starting a free trial of FonGenie and how it will turbo-charge your sales, please visit the website.
Currently in limited trial phase, FonGenie (fongenie.com) improves on traditional communications technology to provide a radically enhanced telecommunication service that alters the way retail and small business owners communicate with their customers. FonGenie is headquartered in Mountain View, California and is led by a veteran team of passionate and experienced entrepreneurs with more than 27 patents to their credit (9 approved and 18 pending).