NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Winston-Salem, NC, United States, 2009/08/11 - SmallCapReview.com a leading site for small cap information is adding Sunergy, Inc. (SNEY) to its list of stocks "On the Radar" (OTCBB: SNEY).
Sunergy Inc. is an aggressive junior mining exploration and development Company that controls 100% of the 150 SQ. Km. Nyinahin mining concession in Ghana with a full prospecting license.
The concession is surrounded by several operating mines and is adjacent to Newmont Mining's property. This concession has the Ofin river flowing through the eastern portion and there are numerous artisan pits ready for testing and evaluation for near term production. The Ofin river is known for good alluvial gold production. Artisans usually recover about 30% of the available gold through primitive hand methods, leaving 60-70% to be recovered by modern mechanical operations.
Investor Highlights Include:
The 150 square kilometre Nyinahin Mining Concession is located between two geological gold belts, the Bibiani Belt to the west and the Asankrangwa to the east. The property shares borders with several major mining companies, including Newmont Mining, Napoli Gold and Dunkwa Continental Goldfields.
A preliminary survey by Geodita Resources LTD, Ghana, indicates that the Nyinahin Concession has significant potential for lode gold mineralization and for recovery of alluvial gold. Attractive Location of mine, favorable mining laws, one of the world’s most prolific gold belts.
The reconnaissance has also shown several abandoned surface mines that are yet to be investigated due to time and budget constraints of the current owners.
No debt with the exception of short term payables.
Announced the appointment of Kerry Bjornson, CEO of Gold Canyon Mining and Construction of Apache Junction, Arizona, to the Company's Advisory Board. Mr. Bjornson previously ran the American Asphalt of Las Vegas, Nevada, contract mining business which was sold to become Gold Canyon Mining and Construction. Gold Canyon has substantial mining contracts in Arizona, Nevada and other areas in the US with both copper and gold producers with Major mining companies, including Newmont Mining at their Phoenix Copper/Gold Project in Battle Mountain, Nevada.
Features available at SmallCapReview.com include in-depth profiles of select Small-Cap/Penny Stocks as well as the most comprehensive and up to date news available on the small-cap market.
No investor should assume that reliance on the views, opinions or recommendations contained herein will produce profitable results. Nothing within our site should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. The companies we profile may lack an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. SmallCapReview.com has been compensated up to three thousand five hundred dollars by a third party APS for its services with regards to Sunergy Inc.