Digitalis Media Ltd, provider of online reputation management, affiliate marketing, online business planning & customer acquisition to high profile business leaders and individuals, corporates, consumer brands and marketing agencies, is recruiting the best industry talent to support its growth and expansion strategy. The company has hired:
- James Sundstad, Head of Branding – US experience having worked on brands including Starbucks, Microsoft and Nintendo;
- Nigel Sheldon, Head of Strategy and Advocacy – formerly Head of Digital at Mindshare and Starcom and Associate Director of the Henley Centre
- Nathan Tait-Hill, Planning Director – formerly of Altogether Digital and Kenshoo;
- Graham Broomfield, Director of Affiliate – formerly Head of Product Merchandising at Kelkoo and ran Affiliate Marketing at eBay;
- Carlos Rodrigues, Account Director – formerly ran digital marketing at Bauer Media;
Dave King, CEO of Digitalis comments, “These are more big hitting names that bring phenomenal intellect and experience to Digitalis. Our entire ethos takes the intellectual high ground in strategy, content, data and analytics. More high profile additions to the team is great testament to the calibre of the projects we are working on.”
Digitalis is a business that offers clients a unique proposition combining the science of search engine optimisation and public relations expertise.
Digitalis focuses on helping high profile business leaders and individuals, corporates, consumer brands and marketing agencies increase revenues, drive customer acquisition and manage, as well as protect, their reputation online.