For many companies involved in global and China sourcing, the creation of International Procurement Office (IPOs) in China is not only a necessity, it's an imperative to stay competitive. On June 15, 2006, the China Supply Chain Council will organize its 2nd China IPOs Conference to uncover some of the latest trends and practices in running successful sourcing operations in China.
With over 120 attendees last year, the 2006 conference is expected to be bigger than ever as interest among multinationals in implementing IPOs is peaking up in China! The 2006 event will focus on practical, real-world IPOs operations aspects including sourcing, legal, finance, HR, management and outsourcing aspects.
This conference will feature keynote addresses by recognized procurement executives, case study presentations from major corporations and panel discussions led by top experts:
- Paul Adkins, Sourcing Manager, ALCAN APMG CHINA GLOBAL SOURCING
- Oliver Lin, Sourcing Manager, NOKIA NETWORKS
- Nis-Peter Iwersen, VP, DANFOSS IPO CHINA
- Steven Zhu, General Manager, FLEXI-MAT CHINA
- Marc Hantscher, Head of International Purchasing, BOSCH & SIEMENS HOME APPLIANCES GROUP
- Bob Dixon, Group Manager, TERADYNE INC.
- Amit Kumar, Global Sourcing, Head of Logistics Services - Asia, ELECTROLUX GROUP
- Matthew Duffy, General Manager, Global Sourcing, Shanghai Procurement Office, GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER
- Joseph Gianatassio, AP Production Procurement & CPC General Manager, IBM
- Wolfgang Hagn, Head, EAC GLOBAL PROCUREMENT CENTER
- Gregory Nichols, PwC WOLRDTRADE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Mark T. Welles, Vice President, Sales, TRADECARD
- Eugene Lim, Registered Foreign Lawyer, BAKER & MCKENZIE
- Bill He, Director, Supply Chain Management North America, ACCENTURE
This program is designed for any executives responsible for acquiring services in China. VP’s, Managing Directors, General Managers, Directors and Managers responsible for:
• Sourcing & Low Cost Country Sourcing (LCCS)
• Procurement & Purchasing
• Supply Chain Management
• Supplier Management
China IPOs conference is an essential event for sourcing and procurement experts who want to create a feasible business case and launch or expand their procurement operations in China. So don't miss out to take part in the only global event focusing on running IPOs on June 15 in Shanghai!
About The Council
The China Supply Chain Council provides operational knowledge and contacts in the field of supply chain management. The Council's membership, newsletters, benchmark surveys, research reports and educational events support Top 1000 manufacturers and retailers’ executives - and the solution providers and the consultants who serve them.