NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Atlanta, GA, United States, 2009/07/30 - Andrew Woodward, Dux Raymond Sy, Paul Culmsee and Ruven Gotz to lead inaugural “Ensuring SharePoint Success” workshop August 19-21 in Reston, Virginia.
For the first time, four leading SharePoint thought experts from around the globe are banning together to offer a three-day mentoring workshop, which will take place August 19-21 in Reston, Virginia. Sponsored by Innovative-e, Inc., “Ensuring SharePoint Success” will feature small group breakout sessions and one-on-one mentoring with the following SharePoint experts:
• Andrew Woodward, Founder & Principal Consultant, 21apps, United Kingdom
• Dux Raymond Sy, Managing Partner & Chief Evangelist, Innovative-e, United States
• Paul Culmsee, Director, Seven Sigma Business Solutions, Western Australia
• Ruven Gotz, Senior Consultant, Ideaca, Canada
“Ensuring SharePoint Success” will equip attendees with the essential knowledge and critical skills needed to manage the business, people, and process aspects of implementing Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint is a collaborative platform based on industry standardized web-based solutions and Microsoft Office technologies that empowers organizations to increase worker productivity, reduce information redundancies and streamline document management practices.
Workshop topics include “Mapping Issues and Establishing Organizational Dialogue,” “Best Practices in Requirements Development,” “SharePoint Project Management Techniques,” and “Agile Development Principles.” Space is limited.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Initiate executive excitement
• Promote organizational buy-in and foster user adoption
• Apply relevant tools and techniques to develop shared understanding
• Identify organizational needs
• Measure and quantify organizational benefits and ROI
• Develop an effective and practical project management process
• Minimize uncertainty and risk by applying agile development principles
About Innovative-e, Inc.
Innovative-e (innovative-e.com) is a business technology consulting and services company that helps clients gain competitive advantage by transforming high-performance strategies into reality. Services include consulting, project management, application development, training and systems integration with specialized expertise in Project Management Information System (PMIS) capabilities using Microsoft SharePoint technologies. Clients range from startups to the Global 50, including Siemens (E&A), Blue Cross Blue Shield, BlueLinx, Merrill Lynch, NASA and Morgan Franklin. Innovative-e is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in D.C. and Central Florida and technology delivery centers in Sri Lanka and the Philippines.