NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Wind Gap, PA, United States, 2006/05/12 - Core People Resources launches new hospitality package for restaurants, resorts, retail and other hospitality-related businesses.
Core People Resources announced the introduction of its hospitality package, an online platform designed to meet the specific needs of businesses in the hospitality industry.
· Customer service mini-training seminars
· Food and beverage management guidelines
· Beverage training programs
· Front office operations tips
The offering includes information on other general business topics such as hiring and firing data, safety programs, information technology and marketing and sales.
CPR’s new package helps those in the hospitality industry save time and provides practical tools to smooth business operations for restaurants, hotels, resorts and other businesses in the hospitality industry.
Learn how to:
· Hire, fire and effectively manage employees to decrease turnover and increase productivity
· Manage staff meetings and other operational guidelines
· Use operational forms such as a security cost sheet, daily flash sheet and utilities and waste cost sheet
· Employment policies for the small business
· Best practices and ideas designed to help small employers comply with government mandates in an efficient and expedited manner
· And much, much more to give you the peace of mind to stay focused on running your business.
If you have questions, we have solutions. You can count on CPR for service and reliability. Give us a call or visit us online for a free demonstration.
Core People Resources provides clients with an expert system for legal compliance, safety, workers’ compensation and general human resources through its web-based platform, CPR™. By using CPR™, clients reduce their risk of employer liability and ensure compliance with various employment laws. CPR saves you time and money by providing you with the policies, forms, and programs needed to manage difficult and complicated “people issues.” Additionally, we provide access to our experts through email, phone calls or scheduled conferences. CPR is a cost effective way for clients to manage their most difficult people issues.
For more information on CPR™, call 877-CPR-4BIZ or visit us online.