NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Pune, Maharashtra, India, 2009/06/20 - Provide Windows Explorer integration to document management or similar software using namespace extensions developed with EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC 2009.
Develop namespace extensions fast and painlessly with EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC. Adding Windows Explorer and File Open/Save dialog integration to document management or similar software is now easy using namespace extensions developed with EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC 2009. Concentrate on writing the functionality of the namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.Document management software, content management software, asset management software, virtual drives, database browsers and front-ends and protocol handlers are just some of the kind of software that can make use of EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC. EZNamespaceExtensions makes it a breeze to develop a full-blown namespace extension from scratch with full support for Vista and Windows 7. It supports automatic sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop, cut-copy-paste, details (report) view, thumbnail view, info tips, icons, overlay icons, and lots more.
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC supports all kinds of Windows Explorer features and functionality:
• Seamless integration in Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs of all applications;
• Supports all kinds of namespace extensions : namespace extensions can be located under the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Network neighborhood, a remote computer or even a file-system folder;
• Namespace extensions look, feel and function exactly as native Windows Explorer folders;
• Folder and non-folder items;
• Multi-level Sub-folders;
• Automatic sub-folder navigation;
• Context menus/ background context menus;
• Custom views for folders in the namespace extension;
• Ability to integrate menu items to the main Windows Explorer frame menu and add toolbar buttons to the Windows Explorer toolbar;
• Details/Report view support with multiple columns;
• Thumbnail View support;
• Group view/category support;
• Tile View support;
• Full drag-drop support from/to/within the namespace extension, including the ability to present items in the namespace extension as files and folders;
• Cut-Copy-Paste functionality;
• Icons support;
• Overlay icons support;
• Automatic renaming functionality for items;
• Property sheet support;
• Infotip support.
EZNamespaceExtensions comes with Visual Studio Project Wizards which, in just a few seconds, generate skeletal code for a read-to-build-and-view namespace extension. This enables the developer to immediately start adding the functionality of his namespace extension and not waste time laying the groundwork. EZNamespaceExtensions also comes with various sample applications which the developer can use as a good starting point for his own namespace extension.
EZNamespaceExtensions supports all versions of Visual Studio including the latest Visual Studio 2010. EZNamespaceExtensions is also available in the .Net version. Trial versions and detailed product information is available at LogicNP Software website. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $299. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
About LogicNP Software
LogicNP Software (ssware.com) is a leading developer of user interface controls, and components and libraries based on .Net/WPF and ActiveX/MFC/ATL technologies. LogicNP Software’s mission is to empower developers with professional quality components and controls. LogicNP Software’s products are used by large and small companies from all over the globe, a testimony to their quality.