Frost & Sullivan honored recipients of its 2009 Excellence in Best Practices Awards, at a banquet held on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 in San Francisco, California.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
The Best Practices Awards Banquet was co-located with Frost & Sullivan's 5th Annual Innovations in New Product Development and Marketing 2009: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, held June 7-10, 2009 (frost.com/pds).
Awarded companies included:
• BASF Catalysts - 2009 North American Selective Catalytic Reduction Technology Product of the Year Award;
• Bayer MaterialScience LLC - 2009 North American Polycarbonate in Medical Devices Customer Value Leadership;
• AwardCisbio Bioassays - 2009 North American Molecular Bioassays Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Kodak OLED Solid State Lighting Business - 2009 OLED Lighting Enabling Technology of the Year Award;
• NeXolve Corporation- 2009 North American Nanocomposites for Space Applications Product Innovation Award;
• Nextrials - 2009 North American Clinical Trials Management Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• On-Net Surveillance Systems, Inc. - 2009 North American Intelligent Video Surveillance Software Solutions Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• Pavilion Technologies, A Rockwell Automation Company - 2009 North American Air Emission Control Industry Innovation & Advancement of the Year Award;
• Picarro, Inc. - 2009 North American Gas Analyzers Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Precision BioSciences - 2009 North American Genomics Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• SafeNet, Inc. - 2009 North American DoD C4ISR Enabling Technology of the Year Award;
• Singulex - 2009 North American Immunoassay Technologies for Biomarker Detection Technology Innovation Award;
• XipLink, Inc. - 2009 North American Military Satellite Network Optimization Technology Innovation Award.
For further information on the Awards Banquet or recipients, or for digital photos, please contact Jake Wengroff, jake.wengroff[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 35 offices on six continents.