NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2009/06/15 - The Brussels Airport Company recently signed up to CMO COMPLIANCE software, to manage safety, security & regulatory compliance.
Brussels Airport is acknowledged as a leader in compliance, and have selected CMO COMPLIANCE to further assist them manage airport compliance centrally, efficiently and effectively using the latest in web enabled and mobile technology.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the leading governance, risk and compliance software, automates work flows and business process with the following modules:
Audits, Inspections, Incidents, Actions, Logbook
Popular features of CMO COMPLIANCE include:
• Activate GIS module to view Hazards, Actions and Incident Heatmaps on Airport Map overlays;
• Configure and report based on your organisational structure;
• Create unlimited Inspection, Incident, Investigation forms in any format;
• Configure unlimited Hazard, Action and Compliance Categories;
• Schedule automatic distribution of reports via email & fax;
• Generate instant trend analysis by area, category & department;
• Provide controlled & secure portal access to unlimited third party suppliers and contractors;
• Configure easy reference, web based Dashboards and Heatmaps with restricted access;
• Automate alerts, reminders and notifications with overdue escalation parameters;
• Single point entry for all data via web and mobile interfaces with ability to then associate to other modules (E.g. Reference log entries with hazards, add actions to hazards, attach hazards/actions to incidents, or associate incidents to inspections etc).