NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Parker, CO, United States, 2009/06/02 - Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for April.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for April 2009 were:
• The Art of Making Fermented Sausages, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski;
• Become a Total Man Magnet, by Sylvie Nicole;
• Brain Injury Survivor's Guide, by Larry and Beth Jameson;
• The Complete Guide to Day Trading, by Markus Heitkoetter;
• LEED AP Exam Guide, by Gang Chen;
• Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski;
• My Heart's Desire, by Mary Singer Wick;
• Uncommon Emotions, by Lynn Galli;
• What's Your Number? by Deborah A. Wilson;
• What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden.
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore here (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts online).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. (outskirtspress.com) offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.