NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Sydney, Australia, 2009/05/27 - Avolution, provider of the market leading Abacus® solution for enterprise modelling and the metrics-based analysis of architectures, today announced record results for the first quarter of 2009.
"In contrast to the global economic downturn, Avolution continues its outstanding growth in all areas including revenue, profitability and user-base with a growth of over 24% on the previous quarter" said Dr Tim O'Neill, co-founder of Avolution. "Avolution's position as the the market leader for enterprise modelling and metrics-based analysis of architectures is well established now with hundreds of new users every month realising significant value for their organisations through our cost-effective Abacus solution."
Highlights for the past 6 months included the following:
• Avolution released ABACUS 3.1 which boasts a wealth of great new features including: Enterprise Edition allowing truly concurrent multi-user operation; 'Flick of a switch' Designer capability to edit meta-models; Enhanced drill-down views between 2D diagrams; Macro recording of regular tasks and operations; and dynamic, linked charts.
• Abacus was cited by independent research analysts as a Cool Vendor, a Leader and a Pioneer.
• 10 new or updated ABACUS notations, frameworks or libraries were released including: DoDAF, BPMN, ArchiMate, BMM, PeaF, CSC Catalyst, TOGAF 9 and IEEE 1471 - ISO/IEC 42010. Licensed ABACUS users can download the updated libraries for free from the Avolution Community.
• Keynote presented at several international conferences, symposiums and forums on enterprise architecture and modelling.
• Avolution expanded its global reach into over 45 countries, signing major deals in all sectors.
• Altus, Edarat, River2E and EAS all joined Avolution's global partner network.
For various demonstrations of ABACUS please visit Avolution's YouTube page and to schedule a live demonstration please contact Avolution Sales on sales[.]avolution.com.au and download your FREE trial copy today.