104-1714CLDNA adopts Intel embedded chipset 910GMLE+ICH6-M, supporting dual-display of VGA + LVDS, onboard Intel ULV Celeron-M 600MHz CPU and 512MB DDR2 memory; it also integrates 8/16-bit ISA, including four COM ports, one 10/100Mbps LAN, one SATA port, one CF card socket, four USB ports. It can be widely used in many fields, such as traffic system, transportation, operating terminals, vending machines, instruments and meters, industrial automation, etc.
• Supports ULV Celeron-M 600M/1.0GHz CPU, Pentium-M 1.4GHz CPU
• Onboard 256/512MB DDR memory
• 4 x serial port (2 x RS232, 1 x RS485, 1 x RS422/485) and 4 x USB2.0
• 1 x SATA port, 1 x CF socket, 8-channel digital I/O
• Supports VGA, 2 x 18-bit LVDS dual-display
• 1 x PC/104 expansion bus
• Supports boot-up from HDD, CDROM, CF and USB
• Supports Windows XP/XPE, VxWorks, Linux and WinCE
Founded in 1993, EVOC (evoc.com) is one of the top embedded & industrial computing manufacturers in the world. In as early as 1998, EVOC has passed many international quality certifications, including ISO9001A, 14000, TUV, 3C and RoHS. In 2003, one of EVOC’s subsidiaries was successfully listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 8285). In 2008, with its sales reaching US$600,000,000, EVOC ranked third in the global IPC industry, emerging as one of the most competitive brands in the field.
By the end of 2008, EVOC had possessed 44 wholly-owned branches and subsidiaries around the globe, with nearly 4000 employees. EVOC has established the largest R&D center for IPC in Asia, boasting the largest R&D team (1800 people) in the global IPC industry. EVOC possesses a full range of product lines and some 1500 types of products.