NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2009/05/21 - The service integrates oral translation, subtitling, dubbing and format conversion for most popularly formatted video clips especially for online distribution.
Transhorsa Translation Ltd., an innovative provider of language conversion solutions, today announced the addition of the TransVideoPro Service to its suite of offerings. An integrated service for converting videos into different language versions, the TransVideoPro service includes original oral translation, subtitling, dubbing, high definition format conversion and downsizing of video files.
In the current digital age, the explosion of video sharing sites such as YouTube, Facebook and MySpace has made video streaming increasingly popular. Enterprises have similarly caught on this trend and begun using this medium to promote both their offline and online businesses. Beyond serving as a social networking tool, video clips are progressively being accepted as a new means of communication in today’s globalized corporate environment. As companies expand their businesses overseas, the need to localize operations becomes imperative for sustainability. Being able to speak the language of local staff is one crucial link for localization. For instance, a multinational corporate may have ready video demonstrations for training its overseas staff and franchisees. These materials however, could be in the company’s home language that may not be easily understood by overseas employees. As accurately pointed out by many of Transhorsa’s clients, “Successful communication thus hinges on effective language conversion.”
Human translation of materials, particularly video clips, is a complicated process. The procedures involved are often too technical for clients handle on their own. The TransVideoPro Service aims to relieve clients of this arduous task by providing a cost-effective option. With TransVideoPro, clients can enjoy:
• A hassle-free integrated chain of video services including:
– original oral translation, with a high level of fidelity from the original material;
– plug-in subtitles or embedded subtitles contained in ass/ssa/sub/srt/txt files, and additional video effects such as logo watermark and scrolling text;
– dubbing, and extra sound fx with impactful achievement, then sound stream compressing to any format necessary;
– high definition format conversion, supporting most mainstream compression formats: Huffyuv, H.264, VP62/70, XVID/DIVX, WMV, RM/RMVB, MOV and so on.
– downsizing of video files, noise reduction, field swapping and other post-processing.
• Servicing by a dedicated team of professional translators and video editors who specialise in the subject of translation, led by a work team manager who will serve as the single point of contact for any client enquiries and updates;
• Professionally translated materials that are not only precise but also reflect characteristics of the native language;
• Advise on online video submission and promotion for effective communication to the target group across the globe regardless nationalities.