Advances in technology have increased work and business-related capabilities. The everyday tools of the modern business owner were unheard of twenty years ago.
The first fax machine was a revolutionary advancement in the business arena. Everyone wanted one. Although it would and did bring business operations into the new age of highly resourceful technology it also presented a new set of challenges.
But then came e-mail, the answer to instant communication making the fax seem obsolete… until the discovery that e-mail isn’t exactly perfect for forwarding certain documents such as maps, off-line magazine articles, documents with editing marks, photos, etc.
350Nice.com has developed a solution that features the best of both worlds… the capacity of faxing, minus the headaches, with the simplicity of e-mail and without the troubles of sending attachments.
Technology is constantly evolving and at last online faxing has arrived.
Consider the advantages of online faxing compared to traditional faxing.
Disadvantages of traditional faxing:
· Equipment requirements – fax machines cost money and have to be maintained… not to mention the monthly expense of a designated phone line and extra wires.
And heaven forbid if the cables come unplugged or get tangled. No power or phone connection means no faxing. More than one professional has been spotted down on all fours tracing wires and cables… not a very flattering sight for clients and customers.
· Cost of incidentals – incidentals aren’t actually incidentals but definite requirements to fax. Each fax machine needs toner which often costs almost as much as the fax machine and has to be replaced frequently.
Toner never runs out unless you’re faxing. It always runs out in the middle of receiving an important document and not every local stores carries every type of toner. Then add the cost of paper, wasted by junk faxes.
Advantages of online faxing:
· Minimal start-up cost – an online fax account can be had for very little money depending upon the service package selected.
· No Monthly Fee – Some online faxing companies offer a pay as you go option.
· Supply costs – on average, about .09 cents per page for ink and paper to print a hardcopy of faxes and junk faxes get deleted before they print.
· Mobility/Portability – send a fax from any computer in the world with online faxing without being chained to a fax machine.
· Free storage – online faxing archives faxes for viewing and printing later.
· Automatic file conversion – send files of multiple formats with online faxing… advanced technology converts files.
· Direct to your inbox – online faxes are sent directly to e-mail addresses. Never miss another fax again.
· Online support – get help from a pro, usually for free with online faxing.
Let’s see, minimal start-up cost, low monthly fees, an average of less than .10 cents per fax for supplies, mobility, free storage, automatic file conversion, faxes direct to e-mail and online support. What’s not to love?
FaxItNice.com is proud to be a leader in the online fax technology field and is thrilled to announce the creation of a new website that gives businesses and individuals a chance to try online faxing for free.