NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Draper, UT, United States, 2006/04/19 - After more than a decade of use and refinement, StoresOnline Pro version 5.0 competes on a whole new level with pricier e-commerce platforms..
StoresOnline, a leader in the e-services marketplace, today announced the release of its immensely upgraded StoresOnline Pro version 5.0 software platform designed to help the everyday entrepreneur and small business owner market their unique products and services on the Web in the increasingly dynamic global economy.
Accessible from StoresOnline’s newly refurbished Web site, the new site-building e-commerce software platform is totally searchable and indexed to aid users in more fully utilizing its resources. Its expanded offerings are extensive and include comprehensive “how to” outlines of various marketing techniques like search engine optimization, using vertical portals and planning PPC campaigns.
The new StoresOnline Web site has been streamlined using StoresOnline’s own software to clearly communicate the mission of StoresOnline: “Gather. Design. Publish.SM” This mantra is repeated throughout the site and perfectly encapsulates what StoresOnline is able to help its customers accomplish. The site’s simplified format also allows for greater ease of access for repeat customers and is much easier to navigate than its predecessor.
“This vastly improved version of the StoresOnline Pro e-commerce software platform has been developed over the course of the past decade and now makes us even more competitive with the higher-priced builders,” said Brandon Lewis, president of StoresOnline. “We’re pleased to see that our products and services continue to help thousands of small businesses successfully establish and run an online e-commerce presence.”
StoresOnline clients can log onto the site under the Merchant Services link using their license number and password. Once inside, clients gain access to a myriad of helps, links and tutorials designed to help them learn to become Internet marketing experts on the fly. StoresOnline customers now have the ability to:
• Alter content and program site functions and settings using cutting-edge, user-friendly drag and drop features and WYSIWIG simplicity;
• Research the sales potential of any given item via proprietary keyword search tools, develop marketing strategies to optimize their own sites and even research competitors’ strategies, allowing them to pinpoint avenues for optimum success;
• Register a domain within the platform and build the storefront to match the company’s theme and style, also includes ability to set up numerous email aliases;
• Use email to respond automatically with predefined, templated messages;
• Set up and run multiple merchant accounts (with support for major credit card and PayPal transactions);
• Capture and transact customer orders while also monitoring and tracking customer traffic patterns;
• Host forums or develop blogs within a client’s site. This feature benefits the user by contributing toward Google page ranking due to its constantly updated content;
• Import and export product/order data;
• Learn from frequently posted “helps” for promoting Internet businesses in the constantly changing global economy. These are found in the Merchant Services section for StoresOnline clients to use in their own Web strategy;
• Offer multiple products and variations at specific prices to specific customers;
• Get guaranteed, 24/7 help from StoresOnline’s very capable customer service team; and
• Read and follow the carefully designed quick start guide, cheat sheet and numerous online helps complete with screen shots from start to finish.
The innovative StoresOnline Pro Web development platform sets the e-commerce precedent for small business owners and is perfectly suited for aspiring entrepreneurs in the ever-changing e-commerce marketplace. Like the previous version of the platform, the newest version is integrated with UPS Online Tools®. All the content in a StoresOnline Pro-powered e-commerce Web site can be browsed using the site’s search function, which is a major upgrade from previous versions.
StoresOnline Pro v5.0 features a user-friendly platform and more customizable layout and design options than previously available. The new software version uses three-tiered layered technology: a page layer with basic placeholder elements, a background layer with recurring stylistic elements, and a design layer which features a navigation bar, page title, heading and other aesthetic features.
“Editing page elements has now been made simple for even the technology-impaired,” said David Rosenvall, the principal designer of the platform. “Thanks to the use of WYSIWIG technology, Web site novices are ensured that no HTML knowledge is needed as they construct their online store.”
Within the preview mode of the software, pages can be reordered and redesigned with drag and drop simplicity. Items can either be rearranged or deleted entirely within the safety of the preview setting. As changes are made, the software automatically resizes elements within the page to fit the predetermined settings for each individual site.
The innovative StoresOnline Pro Web development platform offers thousands of design and layout options. Customers can load pictures and details on their site with ease. They can also alter the scheme and basic presentation from a myriad of customizable design templates. Each page can be individually customized to reflect content and/or communicate a desired effect. The software also allows clients to mask images to increase the appeal of the overall site. Image masking allows for logos or designs to be blended with the existing background color and scheme to create a better integration of the site’s theme on each page.
StoresOnline is an e-services company that offers e-commerce technology, training and a variety of Web-based technology services to help small business owners and entrepreneurs build and maintain fully functional e-commerce Web sites.