Accretive Solutions, the national business consulting and executive search firm, has formed an alliance with Corporate Forensics, LLC, a leading independent professional services firm specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement, corporate advisory and accounting services, it was announced today.
This alliance between Corporate Forensics and Accretive Solutions means clients will have access to the significant restructuring and turnaround management experience of each firm, including:
• Performance Improvement through operational and financial re-engineering, creation of cash management and working capital forecasting models, development of sales and profitability analyses, and capital expenditure analysis and planning.
• Turnaround & Restructuring Management to include pre-bankruptcy planning, assistance in developing and implementing a restructuring plan, cash planning and management, negotiations with vendors/creditors, rationalization of operations and evaluation of other strategic options.
• Forensic and Accounting Services to include a wide range of analytic and investigative services for complex financial disputes, possible fraud investigations or restated financial reporting.
• Bankruptcy Case Management including schedule preparation, executory contract administration, noticing agent, claims agent, claims management and resolution, and disbursing agent.
• Lawsuit Settlement Administration including noticing agent, claims agent, ballot solicitation, schedule preparations and disbursing agent.
“Today’s economic climate is creating financial and operational distress across all industries,” said Patrick Persons, President and CEO of Accretive Solutions. We have created this alliance to better provide senior management with an adaptable, cost-effective solution to meet the current challenges while positioning their companies to take advantage of the recovery when it comes.”
Over the last 12 months, Accretive Solutions has noted a number of ongoing issues facing corporations of all sizes, including ongoing difficulties gaining access to capital and credit, possible changes on the accounting and regulatory fronts, and a growing need for turnaround and restructuring services.
“Making the right business decisions at the right time is always critical, but it has become even more so in this difficult economic climate,” said John Chapman, President and Principal of Corporate Forensics. “Our alliance with Accretive Solutions creates opportunities to provide companies with focused, forward-looking financial management tools and resources to assist senior management in that decision-making process.”
With 12 offices geographically dispersed around the country, Accretive Solutions delivers business consulting and recruiting services through a highly efficient national platform that allows the firm to harness significant resources on behalf of its clients while remaining cost competitive.
Corporate Forensics brings seasoned, hands-on executives capable of quickly evaluating current circumstances, analyzing strategic alternatives, and assisting in prompt execution of planned actions at rates that are substantially lower than those of the national firms. Senior executives from both firms are available to discuss this new initiative and the current business landscape with members of the press.
About Accretive Solutions, Inc.
Accretive Solutions (accretivesolutions.com) is a nationwide consulting and executive search firm that specializes in accounting and finance, enterprise governance, and business and technology. Headquartered in the New York City area, with 11 offices located around the country, Accretive Solutions has made a name for itself by delivering outstanding results through its exceptional people. As promised. As expected. As delivered.
About Corporate Forensics, LLC
Corporate Forensics, LLC, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is a leading independent professional services firm specializing in turnaround management, performance improvement, corporate advisory and accounting services. Corporate Forensics brings a hands-on approach to complex operational and financial challenges requiring speed in execution, whether as a trusted advisor or serving in an interim management role.