NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Topsham, ME, United States, 2006/04/14 - Our company has recently hired 97 new writer with an excellent custom writing skills. As a result, right now over 600 writers are being employed by our company.
MasterPapers.com has acquired 97 new writers in the last two months. Today the total number of writers is 600, so we are proud to announce this great news to both our current and potential customers. All the writers have been ‘handpicked’ by the most prominent recruiters of our human resource team. 82% of the newly-hired writers hold Master’s degree and (!) the rest 18% are PhD degree holders. 34% of our new writers already have experience in freelance writing for custom writing services.
Every single one of the above writers has undergone a thorough examination. We have three testing levels here at Masterpapers.com developed to help us find the best qualified freelance writers. The first level is a simply procedure of filling in a questionnaire which asks for information about the writer: background education, place of living, availability to write, etc. Based on this data we chose the one whose specialty might be of interest to our customers. After that, we check the credibility of the writers’ qualifications by contacting the educational institution and checking if the background information is valid. The second level is similar to GMAT testing. The results of this test show the academic superiority of the chosen writers in terms of knowledge. Finally, the very last one is three tests that will require writing custom essays/dissertations, written on topics provided by our experts’. The reason we test the writers’ several times is to make sure that they can write different kinds of assignments sine we offer both essay and dissertation writing services. The latter one is of main importance since having a degree does not mean that a holder is a good writer and can satisfy demands of the pickiest customers.
Current testing demonstrated that just 80 writers out of 246 who hold a Masters Degree were able to meet Masterpapers.com’ requirements and only 17 of the writers with a PhD level degree are eligible to write out of the 28 who applied. The whole testing process takes about 1 to 2 months. It is a very consuming procedure not just in terms of time but in terms of the financial aspect as well. Nevertheless, Masterpapers.com considers this to be a fundamental basis for delivering papers which correspond to the quality that our customers expect when placing an order with us.
Our customers and writers are the two main assets of MasterPapers.com. Without either party the sustainable development of our business would hard to imagine. So we do our best to go far beyond the customer expectations, and maintain a friendly relationship between the customer and his writer.
All the writers employed by our company devote themselves fully to all tasks that they are assigned to. They do their work honestly, strictly following the requirements and instructions in order to produce a paper that would grant a 100% satisfaction and make our new customers our returning one. Most writers have had great working experience in various areas including Economics, Medicine, Law, History, Computing, Social Sciences, teaching History, Philosophy, Art and others. In case your topic is very specific we recommend contacting our support team and double check. We do not want to waste our, and what is more important, your valuable time.
All the experts are residents of the United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Western Europe, so our dear customer has an option of requesting a writer from a specific geographical region!