NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bellevue, WA, United States, 2009/04/09 - iLink Systems, Inc, an ISO certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Preferred Vendor, today announced an upcoming live webinar entitled “Personal Health Records" to be held on April 16th at 9.30 AM PST.
Attending the webinar, one will learn:
• How PHRs address critical healthcare problems in the US;
• Market forces that are proponents of PHRs;
• PHR architectures;
• PHR implementation plan;
• Pitfalls of PHR implementation;
• PHR adoption;
• PHR sustainability models;
• Demo: Improving patient experience using Microsoft HealthVault.
Presenting the webinar will be:
• Anand Gaddum MHA, Director - Healthcare Practice, iLink Systems, Inc.Anand has over 10 years experience in healthcare and has implemented a number of change initiatives for healthcare organizations. He has helped healthcare organizations improve the quality of care by promoting Lean and other quality programs across multiple areas in healthcare. He focuses on promoting Microsoft HealthVault to a variety of healthcare stakeholders including providers, payors, PBMs, device manufacturers, EMR vendors, etc.
• Scott Neely, Business Development Manager, Microsoft Health Solutions Group. Scott is a Business Development Manager with the Health Solutions Group (HSG) for Microsoft. Scott has been instrumental in building the device partner ecosystem of HealthVault. Scott has brought on many device manufactures and over 60 connected health devices. Device categories include: pedometers, heart rate monitors, glucometers, scales, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, peak flow meters, and others. Scott has also brought large provider partners into HealthVault, including Kaiser Permanente and Aetna. He also focuses on Microsoft partners. These are partners who help healthcare organizations get connected to HealthVault.
What: Personal Health Records: How far have we come?
Who: should attend: Anyone with an interest in Personal Health Records.
Presenters: Anand Gaddum MHA, Director - Healthcare Practice, iLink Systems, Inc., Scott Neely, Business Development Manager, Microsoft Health Solutions Group.
When: Thursday, April 16th, 9.30 am - 10:30 am PST.
Registe: visit our site to register
About iLink Systems, Inc
iLink (ilink-systems.com) has proven expertise in offering best of breed solutions to healthcare vertical and its project teams marry the best in domain expertise and technology know-how. Technologies that iLink has used for its Healthcare clients include .Net (including WPF, WCF and WF), Business Intelligence - SQL Server 2005 (with integration, analysis, reporting, OLAP, etc), SharePoint 2007, BPI - BizTalk (with WF, HL7 accelerator), Mobility, etc. Some of the healthcare solutions implemented include HealthVault solutions, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Charge Capture, HIPAA Compliance and Consulting, Health Care Portal Solutions, BizTalk HL7 Accelerator, Outcome Analysis, interfaces for medical devices, etc.