With the hospitality industry taking a hit in the lagging economy, hotels and resorts are scrambling to find new ways to generate additional income. Noventri offers an in-room TV technology that results in an instant generation of new revenue streams. Additionally, the technology streamlines hotel operations, while lowering hotel costs and requires no capital outlay!
Using technology and services by InnView, Noventri can now offer hotels and resorts an advanced technology platform that transforms a property's guest room television in to a powerful, interactive entertainment and information portal. The results are an enhanced guest experience while providing a per-room revenue stream.
Large and small properties alike can benefit from this extraordinary service and it will also attract new customers with such features as:
· Digital Movies on Demand - including latest Hollywood Blockbusters that are still in theaters.
· High Speed Internet on TV - via laptop jack, wireless or on TV.
· Interactive Advertising/Promotions on Demand - advertisements placed under the concierge button delivers essential information about local area and beyond, on demand and are delivered to the clients as an amenity.
· E-commerce on TV - Products and services targeted for guest needs are available 24/7 from hotel approved vendors.
· PC Games on TV - wide array of video games that appeal to all guests, from the business customer to children.
· Free to Guest Programming - full range of TV and cable channels.
· Automatic Posting of Charges to Guest Folio - interfaces to property management systems to automatically post movie, Internet, and game charges to guest folio.
· Other features such as: Folio Review from TV, Express Check-out from TV, Guest Messages, House Keeping Functionality, Hotel Information/Promotions and Parental Control for Movies.
"It's a win-win service for both guests and property owners," said Andrew Hoffman, VP of Noventri, "The system offers the highest per room revenue available with the highest quality digital content and movie titles. And the most attractive thing is that the system requires no capital outlay to get started!"
Interested hotel owners and property managers will benefit from this high-end solution in more ways than one. For instance, the system provides:
· The highest per-room revenue with combined revenue streams.
· No capital outlay with a leasing option that allows hotels to utilize generated revenue from the system to offset the monthly cost.
· Upgrades the hotel property while utilizing existing cabling.
· Improved guest experience with large screen TV viewing of Internet and movies, no need for guests to reconfigure their PC, guests can print documents using the shared printing feature. The concierge button provides an organized wealth of descriptive details, pictures and videos.
· It's Green! Savings and efficiency for hotels since printed room collateral can be transferred to the TV and updating is easy.
Interested property owners can receive a sample quote showing expected per-room revenues. For information or a sample quote about the system Judy L. Hoffman, Public Relations & Marketing at 1-800-359-1858 x211 or email.
Noventri - a Division of Specialized Communications Corp. - Noventri (noventri.com) has been a leader in manufacturing, sales, service, installation and content creation and manage of Dynamic Digital Signage since 2004 and its parent company, Specialized Communications Corp, has served the broadcast and professional video industry since 1985. David Linetsky is President, Andrew Hoffman, Vice President and Wil Conklin, Director of Sales and Marketing. Noventri is located at: 20940 Twin Springs Dr., Smithsburg, MD 21783-1510.
InnView - Located at 2658 Northwest Blvd., Vineland, NJ 08360.