The China Supply Chain Council (CSCC) today announced the speakers for the first ProcureServices China Conference. This one-day event taking place in Shanghai on April 26, 2006 in Shanghai will allow delegates to gain valuable insight into successful strategies and tactics to tackle your services spending in China.
A selected number of procurement experts will speak and panel including among others:
- Bee-Choo Lim, Asia Materials Director, INTEL
- Amit Kumar, Logistics Manager, Global Freight & Logistics Services, ELECTROLUX GROUP
- Peter Woon, Asia Pacific Procurement Director, Global Sourcing, AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Marc Li, Indirect Materials & Services Procurement Manager, Greater China Region, KRAFT FOODS
- Gilles Rey, Operations Director, AUCHAN CHINA TRADING
- Aiwa Zhou, Purchasing Manager, ASTRAZENECA PHARMACEUTICAL
- Chee-Wee Loke, VP of Strategic Sourcing, PROCURI INC.
- Rennis Li, Director, Commercial Payment Solutions, MASTERCARD
- Eric Chu, Supply Chain Management, ACCENTURE
- David Hope-Ross, Senior Director, Procurement Applications, ORACLE
- Calvin Tan, SRM Business Development Manager, SAP
Join other delegates who have already confirmed their participation: Alcan, Effem Foods, BenQ, Bosch, Danfoss, Dow Corning, Manugistics, Metso Paper, Saint-Gobain, BNP Paribas, Engelhard, Siemens, Tyco International, Wuxi PharmaTech, Danaher, Erico… and more are signing up each day!
This program is designed for any executives responsible for acquiring services in China. VP’s, Chief Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers, Directors and Managers responsible for: Procurement/Purchasing, Sourcing and Contracts, Supplier Relationship Management, Finance, Transport & Travel.
For additional conference information or to obtain press credentials to attend the event, please contact Max Henry at +86 21 51021617 or 51021618 or email him.
About The Council
The China Supply Chain Council provides operational knowledge and contacts in the field of supply chain management. The Council’s membership, newsletters, benchmark surveys, research reports and educational events support Top 1000 manufacturers and retailers’ executives - and the solution providers and the consultants who serve them. For more information, visit supplychain.cn or call +86 21 51021617.