“The 2008 Suppliers of the Year are a diverse and incredible group," said Scott Durkin, Experient vice president, partner development. "Each has a unique way to tackle business challenges, yet a common thread unites them — and that’s the passion they share for excellence in supporting Experient and our mutual clients. We are honored to call them partners."
Suppliers of the Year are Rick Nelson, Hilton Sales Worldwide; Jennifer Sommers, InterContinental Hotels Group; and Serena Melancon, USA Hosts.
The supplier of the year award process was built around recognizing the best of the best partners and doing so in front of their peers at the annual EnVision event. The awards are given to representatives who effectively collaborate with Experient to provide competitive advantage in serving our mutual customers, display outstanding character and integrity, provide consistent and high quality customer service, provide leads and referrals to Experient, and demonstrate excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Pictures of the Experient Suppliers of the Year can be found online.
Experient also recognized employees at the EnVision conference for their outstanding efforts:
• Randy Depwe, Top Experient Sales Network (ESN) Total Sales Producer, for total contracted anticipated revenues in the year.
• Clay Ellis, Top ESN “In-the-Year-for-the-Year” Sales Producer, for total actual blended revenues for the year.
• Joe Donahue, Top ESN New Account Sales Producer, for number of clients with contracted anticipated revenues.
• Judy Kent, Top Strategic Sales Executive Total Sales Producer, for new account sales and contracted profit.
• James Kelley, Top Strategic Account Manager Sales Producer, for total anticipated profit contracted in the year.
• Jennifer George-Lion, Top Meeting and Event Manager Revenue Producer, for total actual supplier blended revenues contracted in the year.
• Jennifer Walsh, Top Strategic Sourcing Sales Producer, for total actual hotel blended revenues contracted in the year.
• Angela Rios, Community Citizen of the Year, for outstanding contributions to her local community.
• Nancy DeBrosse, Industry Citizen of the Year, for outstanding contributions and thought leadership in service to the meetings and event industry.
• Chip Smith, Trailblazer of the Year, for outstanding penetration of a new market, and innovative conceptualization and implementation of new solutions.
Erin Dunstan, Trusted Advisor of the Year, for best exemplifying Experient Trusted Advisor principles of a willing attitude, owning, doing, learning and knowing, having an exploring mindset, and communicating completely.
Menglin An and Andy Smith, Pinnacle Award for exemplary performance, for demonstrating excellence in their jobs on a regular and continuing basis and consistently representing Experient in an ethical, personable and professional manner.
Experient (experient-inc.com) is the source for integrated meeting and event solutions including full-service, customized registration, housing, event management and lead retrieval services. With a vision to perfect the event experience and a mission to help bring people together to drive business, this year Experient will create memorable event experiences at more than 3,300 events attended by more than 2.8 million people occupying more than 5.5 million room nights.