NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Tempe, AZ, United States, 2009/03/09 - Fortech Software Consulting, Inc. announces its Rapid Prototype Development (RPD) program for its clients.
Fortech Software Consulting, Inc. a leading software organization catering to the Information Technology needs of the Energy, Hydro and Manufacturing Industries, today announces its Rapid Prototype Development (RPD) program for its clients.
Few services provided by Fortech under RPD are:
• Free assessment of the project;
• Free Scope Development;
• Development of Proto type with basic functionality;
• Implementation/hosting of the Proto type.
Advantages to Clients using Fortech's RPD include the following:
• Basic Prototypes that can be used for initial Client Demos for valuable feedback;
• Prototypes that support pre-determined scenario paths, yet look and appear fully functional;
• Prototypes serving as real working examples demonstrating the feasibility and reasonability of the selected approach to the selected scenario. Additionally, they validate underlying assumptions, the technical solution architecture, functionality and vision;
• Using the Prototype, Clients can easily migrate to the final solution;
• Permits swift development, so lower development costs, lower re-development costs and a fast R.O.I.
According to Bhasker Rao, Ph.D., C.E.O of Fortech Software Consulting Inc., “The idea of RPD is to convert ideas into product rapidly. RPD can be outlined as a skeleton of the overall solution and it shows the client overall look & feel, functionalities of the final product/solution. Based on the RPD, feedbacks can be received to develop a full fledged product/solution." He further stated that "Fortech's RPD also ensures higher ROI as the cost outlay is much lower as compared to the development of a full versions of any product/solution without real-time customer feedbacks.”
About Fortech Software
Fortech, Inc. (fortechsw.com) provides Business Process Automation solutions that address the needs of the Electric Utility, Water & Manufacturing Industry. In addition to its off-the-shelf solutions, Fortech has developed and implemented several custom software solutions. Fortech’s Services and Solutions for the utility industry utilize a combination of several leading-edge technologies and experience. In addition to its standard products, the company also provides Power Scheduling and Curtailment Services, Custom Application Development, IT consulting and Systems Integration Services.
Fortech has its corporate office in Tempe, AZ and sales offices in Irvine, CA. It also has a state of the art development and R&D Center in Hyderabad & Kolkata, India.