This complete business support system is designed to address the unique needs of service providers by enabling them to focus on revenue generating tasks and service differentiation while increasing agility and increasing customer retention.
Parallels Business Automation addresses all aspects of billing for hosters, independent software vendors interested in software as a service, enterprises, ISPs, and other service providers. These organizations are able to streamline their existing operations by automating everything related to online ordering and order processing, including workflow automation, reseller management, marketing promotions & campaigns to billing, taxation, reporting and fraud detection.
"We trust the professional and knowledgeable staff at Parallels to take care of all the behind-the-scenes details, thereby enabling us to move faster than our competition," said Alexis Caceda, CEO of Netstream AG. "Their team understands our specific needs and as a direct result, our software engineering staff has been able to re-focus on improving service related issues."
"Parallels Business Automation 4.4 enables service providers to focus on their core business." said Serguei Beloussov, CEO of Parallels. "By automating with Parallels, hosting service providers will no longer need to waste critical resources developing back office functions and can instead focus their technical staff on revenue generation and service differentiation."
Parallels Business Automation 4.4 also enables service providers to increase revenue via the sale of SSL certificates, which allow for a secured connection in the exchange of information. SSL certificate automation also reduces service provider costs by eliminating the time-consuming processes involved in manually purchasing, processing, delivering, tracking and renewing SSL certificates.
"SSL certificates are a natural compliment to domain name registration and offer another way to help retain customers across time, said Ehsan Mirdamadi, CEO of Cirrus Tech Ltd. "The manual process used in the past was labor-intensive and time-consuming. By automating, our customer experience will be greatly improved and we expect service margins to increase."
In addition, Parallels Business Automation 4.4 introduces several key features that give service providers the ability to:
Focus on Core Service Attributes
• Increase efficiency through automation. Parallels Business Automation enables service providers to focus its staff on revenue generating tasks and differentiating its services in the market.
• Align companies with Parallels experienced software developers dedicated to the Parallels Automation product line that has a seven year development history and supports over 7,000 service providers across 25 countries.
• Develop creative business models. With Parallels Business Automation, service provider creativity is the limit, not the software. Service providers can bill in advance for fixed elements and in arrears for variable elements or create promotions or enforce early termination fees or auto-renew customers based on their initial service term.
• Support complex reseller and channels. Parallels Business Automation has unlimited hierarchical support for resellers, sub-resellers and customers each with complete white label capability. Affiliates, standard resellers and complex resellers are supported with ease.
Improve Customer Retention
• Up-sell and cross sell. The more service providers engage their customers the less likely they are to leave. Service providers can use reporting functions to increase business intelligence and target the appropriate customers for additional revenue. Marketing functions aid in the execution of targeted campaigns and promotions.
• Communicate effectively. Using end user’s preferred language, currency and payment methods aid in customer satisfaction. Don’t give customers a reason to move to another provider or abandon their shopping cart.
With over 300 software developers dedicated to the Parallels Automation product line, Parallels offers considerable expertise and market leading innovation. With Parallels Business Automation, service providers can specify any service business model. The end-user’s creativity is the limit, not the software.
Availability and Pricing
Parallels Business Automation 4.4 can be purchased standalone or as an integrated offering and BSS platform with Parallels Operations Automation 2.8. The offering is currently available and can be purchased through Parallels at: PAsales@parallels.com. Service providers interested in learning more can visit the website to view new features and enhancements, as well as videos, screenshots, an online product demonstration, or download a product datasheet.
About Parallels — Optimized Computing
Parallels (parallels.com) is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and service providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms. Founded in 1999, Parallels is a fast-growing company with 800 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia.