NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Prague, Czech Republic, 2009/01/21 - Uniglobal Research today announced an upcoming high-level meeting on “The Future of Capital Markets in CEE/CIS/Russia” which is to take place in London on 23rd and 24th April. The event promises to be a major industry meeting point.
The high-level meeting will analyse the current trends and major aspects of development in the emerging markets during this turbulent period. The purpose of this event is to discuss structures for 2009 and beyond in order to guarantee consolidation and economic enhancement in these regions. The conference will answer the questions:
Key issues to be addressed:
• How has bank funding in the region changed since the credit crunch?
• How have international liquidity problems affected banks in the region?
• Has the consumer lending boom turned sour?
• Have regulators moved fast enough to slow credit expansion?
• Currency mismatches?
• Are bank deposit protection regimes adequate?
• How will regulatory authorities cope with any cross-border bank stress?
• Are stock markets in the region likely to remain depressed?
• Which industries will be most affected? Where will investors find value?
The forum will include contributions from leading institutions such as:
• International Monetary Fund, United Kingdom
• Goldman Sachs, United Kingdom
• Deutsche Bank, Russia
• Allianz Rosno, Russia
• BNP Paribas, United Kingdom
• Alfa Capital Partners, Russia
• Cukierman & Co Investment House Ltd.
• Gatehouse Bank, UK
• Raiffeisen Bank, Serbia
• Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie, Germany
• UniCredit Group, Germany
• VTB, Russia.
Who should attend:
Investors, Issuers, Intermediaries:
• Commercial Banks
• Insurance Companies
• Regulatory / Supervisory Bodies
• Companies planning to raise debt/equity
• Asset managers
• Investment banks
• Rating Agencies
• Clearing Services
• Data Vendors & Equipment
• Law Firms
• Financial Advisors
• Software Firms
• Think Tanks
• Individual Traders, Private Investors.
• Market & Data News
• Professional Education
About Uniglobal Research
Prague-based Business Intelligence Provider Uniglobal Research is at the forefront of linking business with information. All its events are research driven and highly targeted towards senior level professionals, designed to help you make informed decisions and remain at the cutting edge of business information. Uniglobal Research events focus on knowledge expansion, networking but most importantly maximizing deal-making opportunities for all its executive clients.