NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Mountain View, CA, United States, 2009/01/19 - Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, honored companies for demonstrating leadership and innovation Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at the Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet held in New Orleans, LA.
The Best Practices Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze industries in the near future.
Also co-located with the Awards banquet was “The CEO Growth Team: Competitive Strategy Growth Champions,” a 45-minute panel discussion with CEOs moderated by Frost & Sullivan Chairman David Frigstad. The CEO panel brought together leaders from various industries to share their best practices and strategies for addressing challenges faced by the C-Suite and the executives that play a critical role on the growth team.
Awarded companies included:
• Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. - 2008 North American Fine Chemicals Hot Investment Opportunity Award
• CSL Silicones Inc. - 2008 North American Protective Coatings Product Differentiation Innovation of the Year Award
• Elbit Systems of America - 2008 North American DoD C4ISR Product Innovation of the Year Award
• General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. - 2008 North American Unmanned Aerial Systems Company of the Year Award
• Horphag Research Ltd. - 2008 North American Health Ingredients Excellence in Research of the Year Award
• I-Flow - 2009 North American Infusion Systems Growth Strategy Leadership Award
• ITT Communication Systems - 2008 North American Military Software Defined Radio Growth Strategy Excellence of the Year Award
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation - 2008 North American Protective Gloves Product Innovation of the Year Award
• LINE-X Franchise Development Company - 2008 North American Truck Bedliners Product of the Year Award
• Lumisys - 2008 North American Green Lighting Control Industry Innovation & Advancement of the Year Award
• Merquinsa - 2008 Global Thermoplastic Urethane Product Innovation Green Excellence of the Year Award
• Mesoblast - 2009 North American Soft Tissue Repair Emerging Company Award
• Microvision Inc. - 2008 North American Automotive Instrumentation & Display Systems Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• RedXDefense, LLC - 2008 North American Explosives Detection Product Differentiation of the Year Award
• Safe Flight Instrument Corporation - 2008 North American General Aviation Product Innovation of the Year Award
• SourceOne Global Partners - 2008 United States Heart-Health Supplements Product Innovation of the Year Award
• TeraMedica, Inc. - 2008 North American Imaging Informatics Customer Value Enhancement Award.
Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
For further information on the Awards Banquet or recipients, or for digital photos, please contact Jake Wengroff, jake.wengroff[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 31 offices on six continents.