1. Facilities and Professional Sales Staff - Catamarans.com has 15 licensed and experienced brokers. At our four locations, our brokers are constantly networking with each other, and other brokers throughout the industry, by phone, e-mail and sales meetings. They keep up to date on the latest developments in the boating markets. Whether you enjoy extended cruising, or weekend fun, our brokers are well seasoned in all areas of cruising and will assist you in the selecting the correct vessel to suit your needs.
2. Contacts - Did you know that in addition to Privilege, Fountaine Pajot, Lagoon, Sunreef and Yapluka Catamarans, you could also purchase a pre-owned or brokered monohull or any other manufacturer from Catamarans.com? So, if you have a specific year, manufacturer or type of vessel in mind, no problem. Our extensive brokerage listings and worldwide contacts enable us to better match our customers with boats everyday. Our expertise, our knowledge and years of experience, enable us to effectively analyze the market and secure the best buy for each and every customer.
3. Full Service Marinas - Whether you are buying a new, pre-owned, or brokerage vessel, Catamarans.com full service marinas are equipped for haul-outs, bottom painting, equipment installations and much more. With many trained and factory authorized service technicians, we serve what we sell.
4. Extensive Marketing - Each month Catamarans.com Yacht Sales features advertisements in a variety of major boating and yachting magazines. Many of these publications are distributed worldwide. A brokerage boat listed with us will receive extensive local and international boat shows. Brokerage boats may also be displayed out of our marina facilities. Every 2 months, Catamarans.com hosts an Open House and invites all yacht brokers and our entire database creating more coverage for the sale of your pre-owned yacht.
5. Protect Your Investment - As a Catamarans.com customer you can rest assured knowing that we can handle ALL of your future boating needs. Our facilities are designed and staffed to service your vessel both mechanically and cosmetically to ensure that your investment is protected in every way possible. So, should you decide to sell your current vessel and purchase another one, our experienced staff will work for you. The knowledge that comes from having helped maintain your boat will also help to assure you are the highest resale value in the shortest amount of time. (Team Catamarans.com) promises to make all of your experiences with our company, from beginning to end, pleasurable.
6. We Do It All - We are equipped to handle all the details involved in buying or selling your yacht. We will arrange for surveys, documentation, registration, orientation, insurance, finance, extended warranty programs, and service after the sale.
7. Over 20 years of Industry Leadership - Since 1980, Catamarans.com has been serving the boating community in East Coat of US and the Caribbean. We are proud of our history and excited about our future. Many of our customers have been with us from the beginning. We cherish their relationships and always look forward to spending time with our customers at events, rendezvous, and fishing tournaments.
8. Technology Savvy - Every department at Catamarans.com is fully computerized and networked. It is imperative that we stay at the leading edge of technology to consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. E-mail plays a vital role in our everyday corporate structure. We have developed our own in-house marketing team to lead the way.
9. Choice Quality Listings - Quality pre-owned boats and yachts are in high demand. Catamarans.com pride themselves on locating the best yachts available and matching them with our customers. For every boat owner who chooses to list their boat with us, we offer a complete market analysis and detailed advertising outline in an effort to deliver quick and positive results for both the buyer and seller.
10. Honesty & Integrity - At Catamarans.com Yacht Sales, we are committed to doing the right thing. You can always count on us to handle things correctly and to follow through on time. Our customers often remind us that one of the main reasons they keep coming back, and also why they will openly refer Catamarans.com to their family and friends, is trust. Trust is our most treasured asset.