PurchasingNet, Inc. will hold its 25th annual Client Forum April 26 – 28, at the InterContinental Harbor Court in Baltimore, MD. The theme of the Client Forum 2009 is: "Getting the Maximum Benefit from Your PNet Solution." At the Client Forum 2009, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network with current PurchasingNet clients and share experiences with professionals in similar industries.
- Learn more about current PNet Software features, functions, and Professional Services that can help you maximize the ROI from your solution.
- Meet with the PurchasingNet management team and take a first-hand look at the PNet “Product Roadmap.
- Share product improvement ideas at our “Client Brainstorming Session” and help influence further developments to our application.
- Attend insightful best practice and research summary sessions conducted by PurchasingNet customers, industry analysts, and commentators like Howard Latham, Senior Vice President, API Outsourcing and Daniel Brogan, Director of Enterprise Solutions, PurchasingNet, Inc.
- Experience the latest release of PNet, Version 9.4.
- Participate in valuable one-on-one consultation sessions, as well as informative break-out sessions in the eProcurement and ePayables fields.
The fee for the Client Forum 2009 is $995 per attendee; however, for those who register before December 31, 2008, the early registration fee is $895 per attendee. For customers in the PNet Subscription Advantage program, the registration fee is waived for up to three attendees.