Bancassurance has risen in Europe to become a powerful force, bridging the gap between Banks and Insurance companies. Both of these financial institutions greatly benefit from the profitable relationship Bancassurance provides, and in no region in Europe is this more apparent than in developing markets.
The upcoming 4th Annual Bancassurance conference in Vienna organized by Uniglobal Research will bring together top representatives of the insurance and banking environment from all around the world. This is the place to learn from and share strategies with other professionals as well as to extend your network.
Last years event allowed for a unique networking opportunity with leading experts on bancassurance across the globe discussing key strategies.
Key issues to be addressed:
• Structuring the Right Partnership with Banks & Insurance Companies;
• Risk, Risk, & Managing Risk;
• Driving Product Innovation;
• Pushing Products Through Cross-Selling;
• Working With Other Financial Institutes;
• Private Bancassurance: The Pro’s & Con’s;
• Developing an Innovative Sales Strategy in the Bank to Drive Revenue;
• Bancassurance in Developing Countries: Taking a Closer Look at the Hidden Potential;
• Internet & Insurance: Unravelling the Potential of Technology;
• How to Develop an Insurance Culture in CEE to Achieve Maximum Success.
• Aviva Grup, Romania;
• AXA Insurance, France;
• BRE Bank S.A., Poland;
• BZWBK-CU, Poland;
• Generali, Austria;
• QBE Atlasz Biztosito Zrt., Hungary;
• RGA International Reinsurance Company Ltd., Poland;
• Rosgosstrakh Insurance, Russia;
• VUB Banka, Slovakia;
About Uniglobal Research
Prague-based Business Intelligence Provider Uniglobal Reseach (uniglobalresearch.eu) is at the forefront of linking business with information. All its events are highly targeted towards senior level professionals, designed to help you make informed decisions and remain at the cutting edge of business information. Uniglobal Resarch events focus on knowledge expansion, networking but most importantly maximizing deal-making opportunities for all its executive clients.