Aternity Inc., the industry’s technology leader in end user experience management solutions for Global 1000 enterprises, announced today a review of its major corporate achievements for the past twelve months.
Aternity year-over-year highlights for 2008 include:
• Multi-Industry Adoption Fuels Sustainable Sales Growth: Aternity has been embraced by major F500 companies including two of the top 4 U.S. financial services institutions, leading national insurance companies, household names in the high-tech and manufacturing industries, as well as industry-leading oil and gas exploration and delivery enterprises. These industry-defining enterprises are all leveraging Aternity’s Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Platform to dramatically reduce business disruption and increase productivity through user-centric proactive IT management and business process optimization. In addition to major US customer and partner successes in 2008, Aternity announced a series of international customer wins. These new deployments include financial services companies that manage more than $44 billion in assets for Israeli citizens and represent 70 percent of the Israeli insurance market.
• Strategic Business and Technology Partnerships: In mid-2008, Aternity launched its worldwide Partner Program for independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators (SIs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and technology partners. The Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Partner Program has been embraced by companies delivering products and services in the financial services, telecommunications, energy, healthcare and manufacturing industries, who are now enhancing their offerings with end user experience management capabilities based on Aternity’s award-winning FPI Platform. In addition, Aternity established partnerships with global technology leaders including Intel, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, and Dell.
• Continuous Technology Innovation: This year, Aternity introduced a number of ground-breaking innovations with its Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform including distributed OLAP and aggregation services supporting enhanced scalability and resiliency. On the desktop virtualization front, Aternity provided enhanced support for Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Terminal Server session introspection and problem impact analysis. In addition, Aternity also embraced a number of industry trends by supporting the monitoring of Vista (Service Pack 1) End Points and deployment of its server software on Windows 2003 Server. With extensibility as a strategic Aternity product focus, Windows Scripting Host support added the ability for its platform to monitor any metric accessible via scripting code, and support for server-side derived attributes empowering access to any XML, Java or custom SQL attribute in the enterprise. Together with an enhanced impact analysis engine, these industry-leading capabilities further fuel Aternity’s user-centric proactive IT vision, providing immediate out-of-the-box value to customers and partners within only hours after initial deployment.
• Rapid ROI and Fastest Path to End User Experience: Aternity announced the first set of packaged Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Solutions tailored for industry-leading enterprise applications. Aternity FPI Solutions for SAP, Oracle®, Siebel, Halliburton’s Landmark OpenWells, Amdocs CRM, Microsoft® Office/Exchange, Lotus Notes, CA Service Center, BMC Remedy, FMR Stock Trader, ARGO Data Systems, Websphere Portal, Thomson ONE, and Documentum are built on Aternity’s Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform. With the availability of these FPI Solutions, Aternity provides the industry’s fastest path to end user experience management for packaged enterprise applications, enabling customers and partners to rapidly realize the full benefits of a user-centric, proactive IT management strategy built around Frontline Performance Intelligence.
• Prestigious Awards and Third-Party Recognition: This year, Aternity was named by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in IT Operations. Aternity’s management team was named to the shortlist for the 2008 American Business Awards within the “Best Management Team” category. Additionally, the company’s co-founder and CTO, Eden Shochat, was named a Top 40 Israeli Internet Startup Professional by The Marker magazine for trailblazing high-tech innovation in emerging markets. And, most recently, Aternity was recognized as one of the top 10 “most promising startup of 2008” by Globes and Ernst & Young.
“We are extremely gratified that our Frontline Performance Intelligence platform continues to be embraced by industry-leading organizations world-wide,” said Trevor Matz, President and CEO of Aternity. “Our exponential growth in 2008 is a testament to the rapid ROI our user-centric, proactive IT management platform delivers, by enabling customer to optimize their business processes, increase productivity and dramatically reduce business disruptions. Server-based computing, desktop virtualization, and thin-client computing initiatives have also been significant catalysts for our business growth in 2008, and we believe this growing trend will continue throughout 2009 and beyond.”
To further support increased technology innovation, market-leadership initiatives, and operational efficiencies in 2009, Aternity recently expanded its senior management team by appointing Nir Tzur, Vice President, Research and Development, Donna Parent, Vice President, Marketing, and Jeanne O’Byrne, Vice President, Operations.
Aternity (aternity.com) redefines end user experience management by providing the industry’s first Frontline Performance Intelligence platform designed to dramatically reduce business disruptions and significantly increase end user productivity. With Aternity, Global 1000 enterprises benefit from user-centric proactive IT management through self-learning, preemptive problem detection, and right-time decision support. By uniquely transforming every desktop – real or virtual – into a self-monitoring platform that is user-experience aware, the Aternity FPI Platform arms IT and business executives with real-time business intelligence on how application performance and usage impacts business results, and provides a path for constant improvement.
Aternity was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Operations and a Top 10 Most Promising Start-up by Ernst & Young and Globes. In addition, the company has received prestigious industry recognition from the American Business Awards, The Marker, and NetworkWorld Magazine. Visit the website to learn how Aternity can bring winning performance to your frontline and to find out if you qualify for a free proof of concept.