Dual Microscope LED: The new compact Dual-Microscope-LED is a High Power LED light source for upright and inverted fluorescence microscopes. The High Power Dual-LED light source module is an effective replacement of Hg lamps and Xenon lamps in many imaging applications, such as fluorescence microscopy. The robust module comprises two collimated high power LEDs and a dichroic mirror combiner.
The Dual-Microscope-LED can substitute such expensive sources as He-Cd and Argon laser.
Unlike the common lamps, light intensity can be controlled for each LED independently, enabling perfect adjustment to your probes intensity.
The LED driver supports stable continuous illumination with external triggering via TTL input.
Currently the Dual-Microscope-LED are available at following wavelengths: 365 nm, 385 nm, 390 nm, 395 nm, 400 nm, 405 nm, 410 nm, 415 nm, 420 nm, 425 nm, 430 nm, 435 nm, 440 nm, 445 nm, 455 nm, 460 nm, 470 nm, 480 nm, 500 nm, 515 nm, 535 nm, 540 nm, 595 nm, 630 nm and white. Any combination of two of these wavelengths can be supplied.
• High Power LED at numerous wavelengths;
• Each LED has separate control of power and ON/OFF;
• Long life (no lamp replacement required);
• Stable precisely adjustable power;
• Fast switching via TTL external input;
• Narrow UV spectrum emission;
• No Speckle;
• Robust design - no moving parts.
• Fluorescence spectroscopy and Imaging;
• Photolysis of caged compounds;
• FRAP (fluorescence recovery after photobleaching);
" Excitation of NADH, Quantum Dots, BFP, DAPI, Fura, Hoechst, GFP and most commonly used stains.
About Prizmatix Ltd
Prizmatix Ltd (prizmatix.com) is a company specializing in manufacture of fiber coupled High Power LED light sources and rapid prototyping fiber optics solutions. We also provide custom development of various photonics products.