The event has already attracted a range of social networks, global brands and communication companies to speak including: MySpace, Bebo, Linkedin, P&G, Plaxo, British Airways, Netlog, Stardoll, Wayn, Reunion, Gurgle, Cadburys, Habbo Hotel plus many more.
Leading speakers announced include:
• Anthony Lukom Managing Director, MySpace UK;
• Lorenz Bogaert, CEO, Netlog;
• Kate Burns, Managing Director & Vice President, Europe for Bebo & People Networks;
• Timo Soininen, Chief Executive Officer, Sulake Corporation, Habbo Hotel;
• Jeffrey Tinsley, CEO, Reunion.com;
• Emma Jenkins, Head of Interactive Marketing, Procter & Gamble UK;
• Jerome Touze, Co-founder & Co-CEO of WAYN.com;
• Michael Donnelly, Director-Global Interactive Marketing, the Coca-Cola Company;
• Todd Masonis, Co-Founder, Plaxo;
• Frances Dovey, Interactive & Emerging Media Manager, Cadburys.
“Social Networks are evolving and impacting consumers, businesses and advertisers in a variety of ways. We are seeing social networks emerge on almost a daily bases” said Mark Johnstone, Director of Six Degrees Ltd. “We are delighted to also compliment this event with a 2 day mobile social networking conference, harnessing this latest movement in the social networking industry.”
Mobile Social Networking
A Co-located two day conference on mobile social networking is also taking place at the event. Speakers at this show include; T-Mobile, Orange, Bebo, Maxis, Coca Cola, Vodacom, MyGamma Flirtomatic and many more.
Facebook Developers Garage
Running alongside the 2-day conference is an exhibition including leading social network providers, mobile operators, media agencies and software and technology developers. A free workshop from the Facebook Developers Garage will also be available.