Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices in the six continents. We offer industry research and market strategies, provide growth consulting and corporate training, and support clients to help grow their businesses.
Frost & Sullivan recognizes outstanding industry achievements by presenting Awards to top companies in regional and global markets and identifies exemplary achievements within a multitude of industries and functional disciplines. Our teams of industry experts recognize the diligence and innovation required to implement a successful business plan and excel in the increasingly competitive global marketplace. These prestigious Awards are recognized worldwide by the media, the investment community and end-user markets.
• Market intelligence & Knowledge - A thorough research and consulting methodology is adopted.
• The Best Practices Program - The Frost & Sullivan expert analyst team with over 40 years of combined experience in the Latin America market, led the research & nominee process.
• The Recipient - The awards are given to companies based on actual market performance indicators such as revenue, growth, technology leadership, new market creation, innovative strategies and expansion in the Latin America region.
• Quality & Results - A Panel of Judges comprising of senior Latin America team members select the award recipients from nominated companies identified through research process.
Latin America Best Practices Excellence Banquet 2008 will honor the best of best in:
• Chemicals & Energy
• Power Management Equipments & Industrial Automation
• Power Generation
• Information Technologies
• Telecom Services
• Enterprise Communications
• CEO Of The Year
• Lifetime Achievement Award
Meet more than 150 executives:
• Chief Executive Officers
• Vice Presidents
• Executive Directors
• General Managers
Latin America Best Practices Excellence Banquet 2007
2007 Latin America ICT Banquet was a successful experience not only for Frost & Sullivan but also for its attendees. The Banquet was held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on November 8th and counted with some of Latin America's most illustrious ICT companies. The event received more than 100 guests and announced 23 award winners.
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008
Grand Hyatt Hotel, São Paulo, Brazil
Jose Jantus, Latin America, Corporate Communications
T: +54 11 4777-9951