The Digital Signage Group, a specialty digital signage aggregator, today announced the winners of the fourth annual DIGI Awards, which honors excellence in the digital signage industry. The DIGI Awards are the only industry award program that recognizes the outstanding integrators, content providers and now product manufacturers focusing on digital signage. “This has been an exciting year for the DIGI awards. We have found our home at the fall Digital Signage Show, we have expanded our award categories and we have seen our entries triple over the last 12 month.”, stated Jill Miller, President of The Digital Signage Group. Miller goes on to say. “The creativity and diversity in the use of digital visual communication continues to grow as evidenced by the fantastic work of our latest winners.” The 2008.5 DIGI Awards honored 17 winners in expanded categories. These are in addition to the esteemed companies who received awards earlier this year. 2008.5 distinguished DIGI Awards recipients are:
• Retail Application, Local Campaign: Digital Display & Communications for Future Shop;
• Retail Application, National Campaign: Reatrix Systems for Sears Wishbook;
• Interactive Application, Wayfinding: Openeye Global for the Smithsonian National Museum;
• Corporate Application, Excellence in Creativity: Digital Display Group, Univ of New Mexico;
• Corporate Application, Excellence in Technology: STRATACACHE for AT&T Briefing Center;
• Entertainment, Excellence in Creativity: C-Nario for Casino Da Madiera;
• Entertainment, Excellence in Technology: Scala for UBC TV/Ullevaal Stadium;
• Public Venue Application, Excellence in Creativity: MODERNISTIC for Best Buy;
• Public Venue Application, Excellence in Technology: Omnivex /Jacob Hattelamd Visions;
• Product, Measurement/Analytics: Artisan Complete for Ncapsule;
• Product. Software: Admira Digital Networks - Digital Signage Software admiradn.com;
• Product, Flat Panel Displays: TRED Systems, EMD2 Hybrid Sign;
• Product, Screen Material: Acceleroptics, XLV-100 Digital Display;
• Product, Media Player: NEC, MPD-SBC-16;
• Product, Connectivity: Minicom Advanced Systems, DS Vision 3000;
• Best Use of Content: Digital Display & Communications for Holt Renfrew.
Judges for the 2008.5 DIGI Awards were: Alan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting; Lyle Bunn, Principal, Lyle Bunn Consulting; David Keene, Executive Editor of Digital Signage Magazine and DIGI Awards Chairman.
The Admira digital networks management team is delighted with this new recognition and international prize.