With the next version of the word processing component TX Text Control, PDF/A documents can be created or converted from the industry standard formats Office Open XML (DOCX), MS Word (DOC) and Rich Text Format (RTF).
The ISO 19005-1:2005 standard defines a format for long-term electronic archiving of documents. This standard is becoming more and more important due to legal provisions and uniform requirements. Additionally, it enables software companies to promote a supported standard to create PDF documents.
The software component, TX Text Control, enables developers to easily integrate PDF/A creation or conversion into their business applications. Validity and verifiability is very important when creating PDF documents. Using TX Text Control, developers can be sure they are creating valid PDF/A documents by using a widely spread, reusable software component.
Most Important Features
- Edit, convert, create and modify documents.
- Support for Office Open XML (DOCX), MS Word, RTF, HTML and Adobe PDF.
- Mail-merge, compatible to MS Word.
- Simple integration into Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- Word processing components for Windows Forms and ASP.NET.
- Free developer support.
- 32 bit version: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- 64 bit version: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008
- TX Text Control .NET Standard USD 549.00 (Update USD 299.00)
- TX Text Control .NET Professional USD 1,149.00 (Update USD 599.00)
- TX Text Control .NET Enterprise USD 2,398.00 (Update USD 1,198.00)
- TX Text Control .NET Server USD 2,998.00 (Update USD 1,498.00)
All versions ship with unlimited free developer support.
About The Imaging Source
The Imaging Source Europe GmbH manufactures the TX Text Control line of software components to edit, convert, created and modify standardized document formats, such as Office Open XML, DOC and RTF. Documents can be edited directly in the browser, using the component's page view, or on the server, using document templates and data from a database. The resulting document can be exported to a number of formats, including Adobe PDF. The company is based in Charlotte, NC with offices in Germany and Taiwan.