NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 2006/03/10 - If you are dealing with such a loss, then you need to understand how to properly deal with the grief. Sandy Helfrich's new book "Dealing With Death…The Journey to Peace" was written to help you. easier going.
Sandy Helfrich was devastated by the loss of her father in 1984. Sandy was only 25 years old at the time and just beginning to appreciate him for the man he was. Sandy went through the normal grieving process or so she thought. But some 10 years later she discovered that the pain was still there. Somehow she had managed to sweep it under the carpet, thinking that it was gone, but one day, the rug got pulled up and all the dust and dirt was there confronting her. She slid right back into the pain again, the guilt, and the anger that had consumed her so many years ago. She began a long difficult journey that ultimately brought her to peace. If you are dealing with such a loss, then you need to understand how to properly deal with the grief. Sandy's new book Dealing With Death… The Journey to Peace was written to help you. If only she had a book like this to help me through her own experience... it would have been much easier going.
The top 10 things this new book helps you come to terms with in your loss:
· What is the grieving process and why is it important to fully grieve?
· What happens when we die?
· Discover the connection those living have with those on the “other side”.
· Read about Sandy's real experiences with those on the “other side”.
· Read about other peoples near death experiences and contact with loved ones on the “other side”.
· What is the big picture, the circle of life?
· Learn how to properly deal with your grief not only for yourself, but also for those who love you.
· Discover Guided Imagery techniques that allow you to make contact with loved ones who have passed.
· Resolve unfinished business with those that have passed in order to relieve your guilt, grief, anger, etc.
· Celebrate your return to peace.
The Author, Sandy Helfrich is a Certified Guided Imagery Therapist with a successful practice in Calgary Alberta Canada. She has combined her personal and professional experiences to create a book with real hope for those in trying times.
Testimonial: “Losing our son, Michael has to be the most challenging experience I have ever faced in my life. Sandy's book has given me comfort and motivation in my search for inner peace. The stories as well as her own experiences really made me feel that I am not alone with this grieving process. It also confirmed my inner feelings of having our son's spirit and soul around us forever. You really don't completely lose the ones you love the most. Forever, Michael G12.” Shirley Gee.