NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Denver, CO, United States, 2008/10/01 - Catalyst Repository Systems today announced the release of CR 7.4 with enhancements designed to help clients increase productivity and streamline review.
The release includes enhancements to the review form, additional visualization tools to better understand the relationship between documents and new redaction features designed to help reviewers work through documents faster and more effectively.
“This is a record-setting year for product upgrades to our CR platform,” said John Tredennick, Catalyst’s CEO and founder. “This release, our fourth since March, is packed full of useful features that will improve the user experience and make it easier than ever for review teams to work through documents quickly and effectively. These features come directly from our expanding user base and we feel they are exactly what our clients need to increase review throughputs.”
Enhancements in Catalyst CR 7.4 include the following:
- Review Form enhancements include a new "Tag Previously Saved Values" feature that allows reviewers to apply the same tags to a subsequent document, an improved TIFF Viewer, a Video Transcript Viewer, advanced rules to prompt user input, as well as the ability to migrate documents to production status to lock them down.
- Review Module upgrades such as bulk save review rules to an entire set of documents and new reports to analyze review status and individual reviewer productivity.
- New Redaction features that allow users to apply redactions to duplicates and save only redacted pages of a document.
- Key Concept Explorer to help users better visualize concept search results and the relationship between documents.
- Live Technical Support allows users chat online with a Catalyst support representative.
Catalyst (catalystsecure.com) provides secure repository systems to help corporations and their counsel deal with the explosion of digital content and work together on complex legal, business and financial matters. Its on demand, hosted systems provide an alternative to traditional capital-intensive, in-house technology. Catalyst’s products include:
- Catalyst CR, the first grid-enabled document repository for review, compliance, litigation support and due diligence;
- Catalyst XE, a powerful collaboration tool to connect professional teams and their files worldwide for cases, claims, deals and other complex legal matters.
Catalyst’s products have been used for over a decade by many of the largest organizations in the world.