NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Cape Town, Western Province, South Africa, 2008/09/30 - PIC Solutions, the leading specialist credit risk management consultancy in the Africa Middle East region, will present at the Gordon Institute for Business (GIBS) conference, Future of South African Banking, in Johannesburg.
As an emerging market, Africa represents an exciting opportunity for future growth and investment, however such growth is hindered by challenges such as the tough economic environment, competitive market practices and the disparity in processes and capabilities when compared to global banking leaders. These challenges have considerable implications for the banking sector in South Africa.
The theme of this conference is ‘Setting the New Competitive Agenda for SA Banks’ and the event will be held on 1 October at the GIBS Auditorium. This conference will help delegates, in both the retail and commercial banking sectors, discover new ways to increase revenue growth, reduce costs and maximise customer services by providing them with valuable information and practical knowledge of:
• Achieving top-line growth through market share improvement and price enhancement;
• Strategies for organic growth;
• Engaging the lower third of the economic pyramid;
• Leveraging infrastructure for growth;
• Moving beyond a growth agenda: developing a “can do” culture;
• Improving branch performance;
• Leveraging customer service representatives through investments in people;
• Mobile banking or bankless mobile payments?;
• 90 days from idea to implementation: the new goal for product development;
• Outsourcing cost of delivery: engaging customers with self-service.
Simon Trupp and J. Nick Geimer, Directors at PIC Solutions, will be presenting on their respective topics - Strategies for Organic Growth; and Leveraging Customer Service Representatives through investments in people.
Stephen J. Leonard, Chief Executive Officer at PIC Solutions, states, “There has been significant growth and change experienced in the South African banking industry of late. This conference will benefit the banking sector and will provide delegates with knowledge covering key topics and issues relevant to the South African banking industry. It is a privilege for PIC Solutions to be presenting at this conference and we believe that participation will be of great benefit to the delegates.”
About PIC Solutions
PIC Solutions is the leading specialist credit risk solutions company in the EMEA region. With offices in Cape Town, Dubai, Johannesburg, Manama and Nairobi, we deliver integrated analytics, consulting and software solutions to over 150 companies in 30+ countries. We work worldwide with organisations to improve performance, drive strategies and enhance profitability.
T: +27 (0)21 680 6010
F: +27 (0)21 680 6003