BenQ Mobile announced the Middle East launch of the highly anticipated P50 PDA Phone, the latest mobile phone from BenQ that brings full office capability to the business professional.
Built on the popular Pocket PC platform, the BenQ P50 is designed to integrate the convenience of mobile phone functionality with the benefits of Windows Mobile applications to enrich the mobile working environment, in an easy-to-use and familiar interface.
The BenQ P50 PDA Phone is a quad-band GSM-compatible device, capable of supporting GPRS/WLAN data and voice applications.
The P50 comes with many of the features needed in today's mobile environment, which are offered through the P50's operating system. In addition to its ability to synchronize with the PC, the P50's GPRS/WLAN functionality also allows users to read, write and send emails, create documents and access corporate VPN or shared networks.
The Pocket PC platform integrates Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel applications and includes a built-in 1.3MP digital camera with zoom functions. The P50 also enables users to listen to MP3 files, take pictures, record video clips and play video games. The P50 has been launched in the UAE and is distributed through Dangaard.
P50 PDA Specifications:
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GPRS class 10
- 2.83-inch TFT touch-screen LCD
- Memory: 64MB Flash ROM and 64MB SDRAM
- Bluetooth, IrDA and USB connectivity and built-in 802.11b support
- OS/User Interface: Microsoft Pocket PC Phone Edition
- 1.3MP CMOS digital camera with integrated flash and digital zoom
- Video recorder and player with MP3 ring-tone capability
- Full QWERTY-style keyboard
- Supports JAVA/J2ME applications
- Weight: 170g.
- Dimensions: 122(H) x 60(W) x 20 (D) mm