NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2008/08/22 - Macroaxis Corporation introduced a new international portfolio analysis theme, incorporating access to markets and exchanges in several countries.
With the current globalization of world financial markets, and accessibility of the Internet in foreign marketplaces, there is a host of extremely lucrative and fascinating investment opportunities in the field of personal and professional money management. Responding to this evolving trend, Macroaxis extended its Wealth Management Collaboration Platform to include publically-traded assets from markets of several other countries, including India, Germany, UK, Canada, Spain, Italy and others.
As the company now provides end-to-end hosted and integration solutions for Wealth Management Boutiques and Independent Financial Advisors, it is continuing to deliver free services to private investors of all levels. Macroaxis Portfolio Builder with international portfolio management features is provided at no cost and allows access to equities from domestic and international exchanges.
• Canada -- Toronto Stock Exchange & Canada -- TSX Venture
• Denmark -- Copenhagen Stock Exchange
• France -- Paris Stock Exchange
• Germany -- Berlin Stock Exchange, Germany -- Bremen Stock Exchange, Germany -- Dusseldorf Stock Exchange, Germany -- Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Germany -- Hamburg Stock Exchange, Germany -- Hanover Stock Exchange, Germany -- Munich Stock Exchange, Germany -- Stuttgart Stock Exchange, Germany -- XETRA Stock Exchange
• India -- Bombay Stock Exchange, India -- National Stock Exchange of India
• Italy -- Milan Stock Exchange
• Norway -- Oslo Stock Exchange
• Spain -- Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
• Sweden -- Stockholm Stock Exchange
• UK -- London Stock Exchange
Macroaxis Corporation (macroaxis.com) specializes in providing software solutions for the financial services sector, facilitating rapid distribution of financial analytics to larger audiences. Macroaxis Corporation's Suite of Wealth Management Analytics and Portfolio Optimization Framework combine interactive scenario analyses, presentation of investment recommendations, and performance results and attributions for money managers at all levels. Macroaxis Pitchlets® are ideal for situations requiring interactive communication of multi-dimensional analytics, accompanied by a need for dynamic scenario analysis and instant client response.