Investorideas.com and Techsectorstocks.com, a Technology Stocks Investor Portal within Investorideas.com, announce the availability of a research report for Geeks On Call Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: GOCH), issued by Emerging Growth Research, based in San Francisco. Geeks on Call is a premier national provider of on-site computer service and solutions to small business and residential markets.
Emerging Growth Research Report Hi-lites:
• We are initiating coverage of Geeks On Call Holdings, Inc. with a BUY rating. We are modeling greater than 100% revenue growth over the next fiscal year and profitability by fiscal 2009 year-end due to the many new initiatives this management team is putting forth. We believe shares are significantly undervalued at current levels.
• As computer and consumer electronic technologies become increasingly complex businesses and consumers are increasingly turning to outsourced IT services. This market is growing rapidly and currently valued in excessive of $8 billion for the US alone. It is estimated the market is underserved by an additional $11 billion due to a limited selection of reliable vendors. We believe GOCH is well prepared to target this $19 billion market opportunity.
• In a market with only two other national competitors, we believe there is space for this company to emerge as a viable nationwide competitor to Best Buy's Geek Squad and Circuit City's Firedog.
• The company is rapidly enhancing its business model with the addition of company owned operations, which offer significantly higher margins. We expect more than 35 new company-owned locations to be opened during fiscal 2009.
• Over the coming months we are expecting the company to announce an additional significant expansion in operations due to the enrollment of several national franchisors into a newly created Endorsed Vendor Program positioning Geeks On Call as the preferred provider of IT services to the franchise community. We believe these events will be additive to our revenue model and will significantly accelerate revenue growth at the company.
• With a market capitalization of only approximately $17.5 million we view the company as meaningfully undervalued relative to the significant market opportunity and thus urge small-cap investors to seriously consider purchase of these shares.”
Analyst: Joseph Noel is a 29-year veteran of the telecommunications and investment industries. Joe was recently a senior analyst at Pacific Growth Equities, LLC, where he tracked the communications equipment/services and advanced industrial sectors. Prior to Pacific Growth, he covered both the telecommunications equipment and services industries at Hambrecht & Quist and was employed by Gartner/Dataquest as a communications industry analyst.
About Geeks On Call Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: GOCH)
Geeks On Call is a wholly owned subsidiary of Geeks On Call Holdings, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GOCH.OB). Founded in 1999, the Company is a pioneer in the mobile, rapid-response on-site IT service concept. Geeks On Call's certified IT professionals service small businesses and residential customers across the nation, providing computer privacy and security solutions, hardware and network installations and troubleshooting, as well as repairs, upgrades and consulting. Geeks On Call also co-markets through endorsed vendor relationships with other Franchisors, who offer GOC services to their franchisees as a value-added benefit. Over 250 independently owned and operated franchises have been granted, with new franchise and Corporate locations opening regularly.
TechSectorStocks.com, an investor and industry news portal within the InvestorIdeas.com® content umbrella, does not make recommendations, but offers free investor content including research, news, articles, links, Podcasts and a stock directory for the Tech sector.
InvestorIdeas.com is a leading global investor and industry research resource portal specialized in sector investing covering over thirty industry sectors and global markets including China, India, the Middle East and Australia.
Disclaimer: Our sites do not make recommendations, but offer information portals to research news, articles, stock lists and recent research. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. We attempt to research thoroughly, but we offer no guarantees as to the accuracy of information presented. All Information relating to featured companies is sourced from public documents and/ or the company and is not the opinion of our websites. Investorideas.com is compensated by featured companies, news submissions and online advertising. Disclosure: Geeks On Call Holdings, Inc compensates Investorideas.com $5000 per month and 50,000 144 shares pro-rata over 12 months.
Source: InvestorIdeas.com, Geeks On Call Holdings, Inc.