NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2008/07/08 - RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Cosmetics and Personal Care Market in Brazil" to its report gallery.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the present and future prospects of the Brazilian cosmetic and toiletries industry. It looks into the industry in detail with focus on major players, distribution network, driving forces, and opportunities critical to the success of the industry at micro level.
Brazil has placed itself as one of the fastest growing and emerging markets on cosmetics and personal care industry landscape. Being the largest market in Latin America and one of the top five cosmetics & personal care markets in the world, Brazil offers immense investment opportunities for companies around the world. With rising cosmetic consumption, coupled with increasing income level, demand of cosmetics & personal care products will further shoot in Brazil.
Brazil offers low cost manufacturing facilities and has well developed infrastructure with government support that is making the country an idle destination to establishing cosmetic and toiletries production base and target export market. Also, as the country has a large consumer base, manufacturers can easily tap the domestic market.
- Per capita consumption of cosmetics and personal care products in Brazil is expected to increase at a CAGR of 15.49% during 2008-2011.
- Skin care market, one of the major segments in the cosmetics & personal care industry, is projected to clock in a CAGR growth of 22% during 2008-2011.
- Sales growth of hair care products is anticipated to attain a CAGR of 19% during 2008-2011.
- Color cosmetics sale in Brazil is likely to move up at a CAGR of 18% from 2008 to 2011.
- Rising cosmetic consumption in Brazil will stimulate the demand for chemicals in the cosmetics & personal care industry to US$ 12.83 Billion by 2011.
- Pharmacy sales of male cosmetics in Brazil are expected to rise to 20% by 2010.
- Hair care products accounted for more than 25% (expected) of the total cosmetics & personal care market in 2007.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What are the future growth areas in Brazil cosmetics & toiletries industry?
- Which factors are driving the industry?
- What are the issues that can hinder the future progress of the industry and what RNCOS recommends to tackle these problem areas?
- What is the segment-wise future scenario of the market?
- Which distribution channels (segment-wise) are prevailing in the cosmetic and toiletries industry?
- What is the scenario of trade in cosmetics and toiletries products?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the business overview about the major players in the Brazilian cosmetic market, including Natura, Mundial SA, Avon, etc.
Research Methodology Used
The information has been compiled from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Methods like historical trend, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis have been used in the report for rational analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.