NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2008/06/30 - RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Retirement Solutions Market in US" to its report gallery.
Americans’ retirement savings market have grown substantially during the past two decades, reaching a record estimated value of US$ 17.6 Trillion in 2007, accounting for approx 40% of all household financial assets in the US. And the performance of the retirement solutions market is expected to accelerate further in coming years as Americans look more serious about their income sources in old-age life span due to their increasing life expectancies.
The report covers private sector pension plans, both defined benefit and defined contribution, government pension plans, annuities (detailed analysis), and individual retirement accounts.
This report helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the market. Based on this analysis, the report predicts the future of the market that is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
- Defined Contribution (DC) and IRA (Individual Retirement Accounts) accounts for the majority of retirement assets in the US and are predicted to see significant growth in future.
- Consideration for individual and group annuities is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of about 11% and 5% respectively for the period 2008 to 2012.
- Defined Benefits (DB) and government plans assets are predicted to grow at a CAGR of about 7.75% and 9% respectively during the forecast period.
- Improving life expectancies and mortality rates are the main driving factors of the retirement solutions markets in the US.
- US retirement solutions market offers huge scope for IT solution providers to improve their existing level of operating efficiency.
- Underestimating life expectancy, overlooking rising health care costs and retirees assumption that they can work are some of the main roadblocks for the market.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What are the various types of retirement solutions available in the US?
- What factors are driving the retirement solutions market in the country?
- How is the market performing currently and how it will perform in coming years?
- Which is the fastest growing product in retirement solutions market?
- Which factors are hampering the growth of the retirement solutions market?
- What are other markets which would be benefited by growth in retirement solutions market?
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis method includes ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, and linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.