The Pharmaceutical Competitive Intelligence Conference is fast becoming the industry event of the year to be held at the Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, New Jersey on September 15-17, 2008. Besides the unprecedented 40 senior level biopharma speakers confirmed, 250 attendees are expected as well. There will be 30 hours of sessions on the most pressing topics of today and 10 hours of exclusive networking time.
“The conference focuses solely on topics of key importance,” says Amy Yueh, the conference organizer. “Participants will gain insight about the election implications for pharma, the growing importance of China in this space, increasing CI productivity and effectiveness, Web 2.0 technologies, mapping science, outsourcing/ off-shoring CI, examining generic developments in the US and EU, CI in medical devices and diagnostics, career paths of CI professionals, and much more.”
We are also introducing a special program track for medical device and drug delivery practitioners as this field continues to experience tremendous growth. Highlights of the conference include:
• Unrivaled speaker faculty;
• Ratio of industry attendees vs. vendor attendees is 4:1;
• Unparalleled networking- all the key decision makers will be there;
• 3 concurrent tracks to customize interest;
• Large exhibition.
A special thank you to our 2008 Conference Advisory Board:
- Robert Franc, Director of Competitive Intelligence, Centocor;
- Monika Giese, Head of Global Competitive Intelligence, Novartis Pharma AG;
- Craig McHenry, Senior Director, Competitor Insights, Wyeth;
- Shacker Mourad, Director, Strategy Analysis and Intelligence, AstraZeneca;
- Daniel R. Pascheles, Vice President, Global Competitive Intelligence, Merck;
- Renee Pierson, Global Intelligence Leader, Johnson & Johnson;
- Chandra Ramanathan, Director, Global Business and Competitive Intelligence, Bristol-Myers Squibb;
- Dawn Renear, Vice President, Competitive & Technical Information, Genzyme;
- Hu Song, Director, Business Information WW, Ethicon, a Johnson & Johnson company;
- Sue Ward, Director, Information & Knowledge Management, Pfizer.
The speaking faculty includes all the "Who's Who" of CI professionals from pharma, biotech and medical devices, which include the following companies: Actelion, Alcon Laboratories, Amgen, ANS, AstraZeneca, Bayer HealthCare, Biovail, Boston Scientific, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Centocor, Eisai, Eli Lilly, Ethicon, Exelixis, Genentech, Genzyme, Johnson & Johnson, Medrad, Merck, Millennium, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, OSI Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Phillips Medical Systems, Roche Laboratories, sanofi-Aventis, Schering-Plough, TAP, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Wyeth, and ZymoGenetics.
2008 exhibitors include the following: Best Practices, BioMedTracker, Cipher, CIS Life Sciences, Deallus, Denodo, Digimind, dtw Marketing Research Group, Dunn Group, Fletcher/CSI, Fuld & Company, Indegene, InfoNgen, Indigo Research, ISIS, Lifescience Dynamics, MedPredict, MedTrack, Navigate International, Nerac, Open Options, PharmaForce, and PharmaVoxx, Power Capital Consulting, Sedulo Group.