NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Ferndale, Mi, United States, 2008/06/01 - Canton, Mich. author announces six-week telecourse based on "Me, Myself and Why? The Secrets to Navigating Change" - ThecClub.org.
Canton, Mich.-based author, Lisa Mininni introduces a six-session telecourse “Motivating You! Creating Real Possibilities” based on the book, “Me, Myself, and Why? The Secrets to Navigating Change.” The six-week telecourse will help attendees understand how motivators impact leading change and will create the framework for personal and professional development. Participants will gain insights into their innate motivators and hear tangible examples of the role motivators play each and every day. Attendees will create a framework for change that is unique to their motivators.
This highly interactive telecourse is conducted exclusively and conveniently over the telephone so attendees can participate from all over the country. Attendees will learn to understand innate motivators, get tangible examples of how to create powerful outcomes and understand how problems are solved. Motivators are innate needs that must be met and also generate the behavior that is seen but often misunderstood.
The course “Motivating You!” will help attendees look at life through a different lens and get:
• A clear idea of whether their motivators get met or don’t get met each day;
• A new-found understanding that will help reduce stress, understand change from an informed perspective, and create meaningful relationships;
• Knowledge about their natural instinctive reactions, and more importantly, how to make better choices.
This course is designed to help people answer these questions:
• Why do some people frustrate me and how can I better understand them?
• What stops me from creating real possibilities?
• How can I create new paths for myself?
• Learn to create and master relationships by listening for what motivates you and others;
• Find a whole new way to develop yourself and your team with ease;
• Gain instant insights to how to facilitate change in a way that is effective by making full use of the power of motivators;
• Reach a new dimension when it comes to development and discover how to create possibilities.
An autographed copy of the book, “Me, Myself and Why? The Secrets to Navigating Change” and much more is built into this six-session program designed to walk people through their change, whether it is a career change, change of marital status, or even the “what can I do with the rest of my life” desire to change.
Early Registration before May 31: $195
After June 1-June 9: $295. Registration ends June 9, 2008
(Sessions: June 16, 23, 30 and July 14, 21 and 28 from 6 pm-8 pm. Eastern Time)
In addition to being an author, Mininni is President of Excellerate Associates (excellerateassociates.com), an organization consulting, business coaching and training company and Founder of The C Club, which focuses on helping cancer conquerors reclaim, reshape and renew their lives. Mininni can be contacted at: (734) 223-3938. For more information and to order a copy of the book, please visit the Excellerate Associates website