Demand for the largest and most flexible events venue in Singapore is so high that all 10 halls of 100,000+ sq metres have been taken up by several organizers and clients at the same time for a variety of events.
Organisers and retailers are combining efforts to come together at this preferred location for public and trade events, to share the mega consumer and trade markets throughout the region who make a beeline for Singapore Expo.
This is especially effective during belt tightening times as everyone wants to save as much as they can, and for trade – to continue advancing and networking in cost effective ways for their businesses and trade. So where better than at Singapore Expo, which offers attractive rates and value added services in a single venue concept.
The favourite place for millions of Singaporeans and visitors from the region to gather for their highly anticipated events which will include trade shows, conventions, consumer exhibitions, business meetings, concerts, books sale, weddings, religious events, children’s entertainment, examinations, and others.
Singapore Expo will have the ambience and excitement of many mega malls and many super sales combined in one location this weekend. The events feature an impressive range and variety of products, services, entertainment, educational, information and savings values which will provide immense satisfaction to visitors.
The public is advised to use public transport like buses, MRT (Expo MRT station which comes into the venue), taxis, or have someone drop them off and pick them up later when they are done. Advantages for visitors include the single ground level layout and no need to queue for lifts and escalators. The full house events are:
1. Robinsons Expo Sale – Now to 1 June, 10.30am to 10.00pm, Hall 7
2. Singapore Food Expo - 23 to 27 May, 11am - 10pm, Hall 5
3. The Popular Fair 2008 – 23May to 1 June, 10am - 10pm, Hall 4
4. Dora’s Pirate Adventure – 23 to 31 May, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 7.30pm, Hall 2
5. Adidas Sales – 23 to 25 May, 11am to 10pm, Hall 6
6. Wedding roadshow – 23 to 25 May, Foyer 2
7. Hill Song Concert – 24 May, Hall 9/The MAX Pavilion
8. Motorzone Roadshow – 29 May to 1 June, 10am to 10pm, outdoor
9. Living Showcase - 31 May to 8 June, 12pm - 10pm, Hall 6
10. The Apparel, Shoes and Bags Sales – 30 May – 1 June, 10am - 10pm, outdoor
11. Angela’s Live Concert – 1 June, 8pm to 10.15pm, Hall 5
12. Motherhood 2008 – 5 to 8 June, 12pm to 10pm, Hall 5
13. Li MaoShan & Lin ShuRong Singapore Concert - 7 June, 7.30 to 9.30pm,The MAX Pavilion
14. Guerilla Business Intensive – 25 to 29 June, 9am to 10.30pm, Hall 2
15. Air Supply From The Heart - Tour 2008 – 21 June, 8pm to 9.30pm, The MAX Pavilion
16. Church Services – City Harvest 10am – 8pm, Sat and Sundays, FCBC – Sundays, 9am – 4pm; Bethesda Community Church - Sundays.
1. ASEANPLAS 2008 - 26 to 29 May, 10am - 6pm, Hall 3
International trade fair on plastics and rubber
2. BroadcastAsia 2008 – 17 to 20 June, 10.30am to 6pm (closes 4pm on 20 June), Halls 7 - 9
3. CommunicAsia 2008, EnterpriseIT 2008, InteractiveDME – 17 to 20 June, 10.30am to 6pm (closes 4pm on 20 June), Halls 2 - 6
4. Eventech, 25 to 26 June, 10am to 6.30pm, Hall 4
A new and exciting entertainment and installation technology exhibition focused on Commercial Audio and Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Southeast Asia
5. RechargExpo, 25 to 27 June, 9am to 5pm, Hall 3
RechargExpro 2008 offers compatible and remanufactured printer supplies such as ink jet, toner cartridges, ribbons printer parts, and raw materials, to wholesalers, distributors, dealers, retailers, and consumers. It is the largest regional gathering in the industry.